Author Topic: The War on Science  (Read 1903 times)

JB Horn

The War on Science
« on: March 09, 2014, 04:12:53 pm »
MSNBC had a discussion today with state entitled, The War on Science. The main premise of this was to make fun of and demonize people who do not fall in line with global warming and evolution. One of the scientists said it was funny that the people would argue against global warming with him while they were talking on cell phones. Somehow or another the existence of good science apparently exposed to make all science true and correct. My question to this man would've been, has any scientific theorem ever been proved wrong? Has science ever gone back and said, this was a mistake? Of course they have many times, but this time they're not hunting for true science but proof that God does not exist.

I think what they are really trying to say is that because of the existence of science there can be no God. I would put it to you differently, that because the of the existence of God science exist.

Of course to get to where they are going you must prove that science is always correct otherwise you leave doubt in the minds of those studying the question. Scientist do not to look back in history and point out their mistakes and incorrect assumptions they made over the centuries. But the dilemma is they have made mistakes and false premises that they still preach to this day that can easily be shown to be false. The first and most obvious is global warming the second is evolution from the Big Bang theory.

We've seen in the past from liberals that they will use demonization, or kill the messenger, logic in an argument when they are obviously come to that point when their loss of the argument is imminent.

And that is basically what I saw and heard on this MSNBC discussion, demonization and name-calling.

Note to God deniers: You did not create this science God did.

Fat

Re: The War on Science
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 04:57:56 pm »
The same scientist that killed George Washington by the practice of blood letting  :P

The ones that told us we were going to go back into an ice age by 1990  :'(

Or maybe the jerks that gave us the mustered packs and casteroil to cure everything   8)