Author Topic: Aborted babies incinerated in Oregon to provide electricity  (Read 2808 times)

Moss

Aborted babies incinerated in Oregon to provide electricity
« on: April 23, 2014, 06:32:15 pm »
 VICTORIA, British Columbia, April 23, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – The British Columbia Health Ministry has admitted that the remains of babies destroyed by abortion in B.C. facilities are ending up in a waste-to-power facility in the United States, providing electricity for residents of Oregon.

The province’s Health Ministry said in an email to the B.C. Catholic that “biomedical waste” shipped to the U.S. to be incinerated includes “human tissue, such as surgically removed cancerous tissue, amputated limbs, and fetal tissue.”

“The ministry understands that some is transferred to Oregon. There it is incinerated in a waste-to-energy plant,” the email stated.

The ministry said that contractors handling the province’s “biomedical waste” follow “health and safety protocols, as well as federal, provincial, and local regulations.”

http://www.lifesitenews.com/canadian-aborted-babies-incinerated-in-oregon-waste-to-energy-facility-to-p.html

biblebuf

Re: Aborted babies incinerated in Oregon to provide electricity
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 11:38:26 am »
Deuteronomy 12:31 ESV

You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way, for every abominable thing that the Lord hates they have done for their gods, for they even burn their sons and their daughters in the fire to their gods.

Ezekiel 16:20-21 ESV

And you took your sons and your daughters, whom you had borne to me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured. Were your whorings so small a matter that you slaughtered my children and delivered them up as an offering by fire to them?

Fat

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 01:04:25 pm »
A prime example of international human trafficking at its worst.

Moss

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 01:49:33 pm »
A prime example of international human trafficking at its worst.
Something strange here, Iran just got appointed to the human rights commission in the UN. I think most people on this board would conceded that was a very poor choice concerning human rights, but then again Iran does not allow abortions :-) could it be that Iran will focus on Americans 55 million abortions?

Fat

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 10:23:51 pm »
Something strange here, Iran just got appointed to the human rights commission in the UN. I think most people on this board would conceded that was a very poor choice concerning human rights, but then again Iran does not allow abortions :-) could it be that Iran will focus on Americans 55 million abortions?

I know there was a prophecy that told us this was coming but I can't recall the verse. I'll remember (dementia) and get back to you all.  :-[

Fat

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 10:29:22 pm »
I know there was a prophecy that told us this was coming but I can't recall the verse. I'll remember (dementia) and get back to you all.  :-[

Ah yes it is Romans 1.

Moss

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 10:43:40 pm »

Concerning the Iranians on the human rights commission and abortion. Everything is part of His plan and will work for His glory.

Genesis 50:20 NKJV
But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.

Isaiah 5:20 NKJV
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Matthew 12:34 NKJV
Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.