Author Topic: Father, all things are possible unto thee.  (Read 793 times)

biblebuf

Father, all things are possible unto thee.
« on: October 13, 2014, 11:36:07 pm »

Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. (Rev. 19:6 )
"I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. (Job 42:2 ) The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. (Luke 18:27 ) "All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to His will in the host of heaven And among the inhabitants of earth; And no one can ward off His hand Or say to Him, 'What have You done?' (Dan. 4:35 ) "Even from eternity I am He, And there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse it?" (Isa. 43:13 ) "Abba! Father! All things are possible for You;  (Mark 14:36 )
When He entered the house, the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord." Then He touched their eyes, saying, "It shall be done to you according to your faith." (Matt. 9:28, 29 )  and a leper came to Him and bowed down before Him, and said, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean." Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.(Matt. 8:2, 3 ) And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.(Isa. 9:6 ) "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. (Matt. 28:18 )
Some boast in chariots and some in horses, But we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God. (Psa. 20:7 )"Be strong and courageous, do not fear or be dismayed because of the king of Assyria nor because of all the horde that is with him; for the one with us is greater than the one with him. (2 Chr. 32:7 )

clark thompson

Re: Father, all things are possible unto thee.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 04:07:13 pm »
He also can use us to do things we can not do by His power coming over us.

Frank T

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 11:28:50 am »
I agree with Clark that He works through us and I would add that He expects us to try to work in His behalf even if the outcome looks bleak. It's about trust or faith in Him.

Moss

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 10:12:54 pm »
God works through everything that exists , all that exists does His bidding.