Bible Talk > Eschatology

There will be two more temples built in Jerusalem

<< < (3/6) > >>

Defacto:

--- Quote from: biblebuf on December 30, 2016, 09:09:56 am ---Hello Defacto

You can accept  other peoples opinions if you like, but for me I'll stick with the Bible. Daniel 9 does not support those opinions  and they do not address Revelation 11, which is clear scripture.

IHS
BB

--- End quote ---

Hello biblebuf,

There is nothing in the the articles documented in the links I gave you to assume it is not all from the Bible.  Your cast in iron belief system will not hold up to sound eschatology as seen from trained expositors with earned qualifications to teach the Bible, from which mine come from two Bible Colleges.  And where may I ask do your qualifications come from to teach the Bible?

FYI, Dan.9 and Rev.11 fully support what I have posted, whether you accept it or not.

As a side from the thread subject, I a a WWII vet in my 94th year and have spent 17 years participating on Christian discussion forums, with more than 50,000 posts, in addition to founding a website of my own.

Please feel free to field any other questions or beliefs you may hve and I'll be more than happy to share the intended Biblical meaning and interpretation for you, if I am able to do so.

Defacto   

biblebuf:
Hello Defacto

--- Quote from: Defacto on December 30, 2016, 08:13:33 pm ---

As a side from the thread subject, I a a WWII vet in my 94th year and have spent 17 years participating on Christian discussion forums, with more than 50,000 posts, in addition to founding a website of my own.

--- End quote ---

And I am a 71 year old vet from the 1/505 ABN 1965-1968. Built my first bible forum on the internet in 1998, one of my domains (inhisword.net points to this site). SO WHAT? If you post a non-truth 50,000 times does it become true?

My daddy can beat up your daddy so there!

I take it you have run out of argument for your position.

Take a real good look at Daniel 9 and Revelation 11, it is not a salvation question so I don't really care about who is right on this matter but I do think reading into the scripture things that are not there is a mistake.

Hope to meet you in the new Jerusalem.

BB

Defacto:

--- Quote from: biblebuf on December 30, 2016, 11:48:56 pm ---Hello Defacto

And I am a 71 year old vet from the 1/505 ABN 1965-1968. Built my first bible forum on the internet in 1998, one of my domains (inhisword.net points to this site). SO WHAT? If you post a non-truth 50,000 times does it become true?

My daddy can beat up your daddy so there!

I take it you have run out of argument for your position.

Take a real good look at Daniel 9 and Revelation 11, it is not a salvation question so I don't really care about who is right on this matter but I do think reading into the scripture things that are not there is a mistake.

Hope to meet you in the new Jerusalem.

BB

--- End quote ---

Hi biblebuf,

As a WWII vet, I spent two years of it serving in the USAAF Air Corp at numerous rocks in the Pacific, fighting a war to preserve the lifestyle you have been able to enjoy so far, during your lifetime.

After earning my qualifications to teach the Bible at Prairie Bible Institute, at Three Hills, Alberta Canada and Liberty University, at Lynchburg, VA., with Dr. Harold Wilmington, I did some additional studying under the late Dr. John Walvoord and  Dr. Dwight Pentecost, of Dallas Theological Seminary.  And where, may I ask have you obtained your qualifications to teach the Bible?

FYI, what I have posted here on this thread and at this site, are fully endorsed by the following highly esteemed men of God, who are theologians of every Christian teaching.

Your remark about the 50,000 posts I have made throughout a number of Christian discussion forums to be "non-truth," is meaningless, unsupportable opinion you will never be able to prove from what I have observed of your belief system, as well as it being an insult!  And I am not out of response to anything you have to offer in connection with the subject of this post, or in any other.

The subject of this thread is fully supported by Scripture, together with that of many other expositors.  My studies of Daniel and of Revelation began in August of 1937, at a Lake Sammamish, WN. Bible Conference while I was in High School.

As I told you before, the third and next temple to be built by Israel in Jerusalem, WILL NOT be built until AFTER the man of lawlessness, the "he" who confirms a covenant with many, in Dan.9:27 triggers the seven year tribulation.  The same person as the the rider on the white hose, in Rev.6:2.  Which will occur AFTER the rapture of the Church, as recordd in Jn.14:2-3, 28; 1 Thess,4:16-17 and in 2 Thess.2:3 and in 7-8.

The context in Rev.11:1-2, pertaining to the gentiles trampling down the courtyard of the temple, is the one that WILL VE built AFTER the "he" of Dan.9:27 confirms the covenant with many, that will trigger the seven year tribulation.  This even time line will occur in the FIRST 3.5 yers of the 7 yer trib.  The "he"/Antichrist, will continue to excercize his authority for 42 nonths, the final 3.5 years of the 7 year trib., as recorded in Rev.13:5

What I have posted on this thread is fully endorsed by the following , as previously stated above:

1. Frank L. Gaebelein, A.M., Litt.D., Headmaster Emiritus, The Stoney Brook School; 2. William Culbertson, D.D., L.L.D., President, Moody Bible Institute; 3. Charles L. Feinberg, ThD., PhD., Dean, Talbot Theological Seminary; 4. Allan A. Mac Rae, A.M., PhD., President, Biblical School of Theology; 5. Clarence E. Mason, Jr., Th.M., D.D., Dean, Philadelphia College of Bible; 6. Alva J. Mc Clain, Th.M., D.D., President Emeritus, Grace Theological Seminary; 7. Wilbur M. Smith, D.D., Editor, Peloubet's Select Notes; 8. John F. Walvoord, A.M., Th.D., President, Dallas Theological Seminary; 9. C.I. Scofield, D.D., Editor, Scofield Bible; 10. Editorial Committee Chairman, J. E. Schuyler English, Litt.D.

Chuck Missler, Koinonia House, Charles Stanley, Baptist minister, Zola Levitt, Levitt's Ministries, Miles Weiss, Zola Levitt's Ministries, Moishe Rosen, Jew's For Jesus Org., David Bickner, Jew's For Jesus Org., Mitch Glaser, His Chosen People Minisries Dwight Pentecost, Dean at Dallas Theological Seminary, Harold Wilmington, Dean at Liberty Seminary, Arno Froese, Editor and CEO of Midnight Call Ministries, Thomas Ice, PhD., Author, Jack Van Impe, TV Ministry, Tim Le Haye, Author, Jerry Fallwell, Baptist minister, Billie Graham, TV ministry, Franklin Graham, TV ministry, Dr. Ron Carlson, Dr. Wilfred Hahn, Dave Hunt, Ed Decker and Dr. Norbert Lieth.

Defacto

biblebuf:

--- Quote from: Defacto on December 31, 2016, 09:09:05 pm ---
Hi biblebuf,

As a WWII vet, I spent two years of it serving in the USAAF Air Corp at numerous rocks in the Pacific, fighting a war to preserve the lifestyle you have been able to enjoy so far, during your lifetime.

After earning my qualifications to teach the Bible at Prairie Bible Institute, at Three Hills, Alberta Canada and Liberty University, at Lynchburg, VA., with Dr. Harold Wilmington, I did some additional studying under the late Dr. John Walvoord and  Dr. Dwight Pentecost, of Dallas Theological Seminary.  And where, may I ask have you obtained your qualifications to teach the Bible?

FYI, what I have posted here on this thread and at this site, are fully endorsed by the following highly esteemed men of God, who are theologians of every Christian teaching.

Your remark about the 50,000 posts I have made throughout a number of Christian discussion forums to be "non-truth," is meaningless, unsupportable opinion you will never be able to prove from what I have observed of your belief system, as well as it being an insult!  And I am not out of response to anything you have to offer in connection with the subject of this post, or in any other.

The subject of this thread is fully supported by Scripture, together with that of many other expositors.  My studies of Daniel and of Revelation began in August of 1937, at a Lake Sammamish, WN. Bible Conference while I was in High School.

As I told you before, the third and next temple to be built by Israel in Jerusalem, WILL NOT be built until AFTER the man of lawlessness, the "he" who confirms a covenant with many, in Dan.9:27 triggers the seven year tribulation.  The same person as the the rider on the white hose, in Rev.6:2.  Which will occur AFTER the rapture of the Church, as recordd in Jn.14:2-3, 28; 1 Thess,4:16-17 and in 2 Thess.2:3 and in 7-8.

The context in Rev.11:1-2, pertaining to the gentiles trampling down the courtyard of the temple, is the one that WILL VE built AFTER the "he" of Dan.9:27 confirms the covenant with many, that will trigger the seven year tribulation.  This even time line will occur in the FIRST 3.5 yers of the 7 yer trib.  The "he"/Antichrist, will continue to excercize his authority for 42 nonths, the final 3.5 years of the 7 year trib., as recorded in Rev.13:5

What I have posted on this thread is fully endorsed by the following , as previously stated above:

1. Frank L. Gaebelein, A.M., Litt.D., Headmaster Emiritus, The Stoney Brook School; 2. William Culbertson, D.D., L.L.D., President, Moody Bible Institute; 3. Charles L. Feinberg, ThD., PhD., Dean, Talbot Theological Seminary; 4. Allan A. Mac Rae, A.M., PhD., President, Biblical School of Theology; 5. Clarence E. Mason, Jr., Th.M., D.D., Dean, Philadelphia College of Bible; 6. Alva J. Mc Clain, Th.M., D.D., President Emeritus, Grace Theological Seminary; 7. Wilbur M. Smith, D.D., Editor, Peloubet's Select Notes; 8. John F. Walvoord, A.M., Th.D., President, Dallas Theological Seminary; 9. C.I. Scofield, D.D., Editor, Scofield Bible; 10. Editorial Committee Chairman, J. E. Schuyler English, Litt.D.

Chuck Missler, Koinonia House, Charles Stanley, Baptist minister, Zola Levitt, Levitt's Ministries, Miles Weiss, Zola Levitt's Ministries, Moishe Rosen, Jew's For Jesus Org., David Bickner, Jew's For Jesus Org., Mitch Glaser, His Chosen People Minisries Dwight Pentecost, Dean at Dallas Theological Seminary, Harold Wilmington, Dean at Liberty Seminary, Arno Froese, Editor and CEO of Midnight Call Ministries, Thomas Ice, PhD., Author, Jack Van Impe, TV Ministry, Tim Le Haye, Author, Jerry Fallwell, Baptist minister, Billie Graham, TV ministry, Franklin Graham, TV ministry, Dr. Ron Carlson, Dr. Wilfred Hahn, Dave Hunt, Ed Decker and Dr. Norbert Lieth.

Defacto

--- End quote ---

Hi Defacto

Oh do I detect a little pride in this post, isn’t that wonderful.

You are adding to the written word just like Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, and the Pope do. You are putting words in the scripture that are not there and you use for your authority MAN.

--- Quote from: Defacto ---The context in Rev.11:1-2, pertaining to the gentiles trampling down the courtyard of the temple, is the one that WILL VE built AFTER the "he" of Dan.9:27 confirms the covenant with many, that will trigger the seven year tribulation.
--- End quote ---

The Scripture is clear and there is nothing in them that supports your claim:

daniel 9 NAS
24 "Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place. 25 "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two * weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. 26 "Then after the sixty-two * weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27 "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."

Rev.11 NAS
1 Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, "Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. 2 "Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two * months. 3 "And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve * hundred * and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

P.S. there was no USAAF in WW2, there was an Army Air Corps until 1947, and the matter of your 50,000 post is irrelevant to any discussion about any thing except that you made 50,000 post.

IHS
BB

Bob:

Happy new year everyone !

sola scriptura

“All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,”
II Timothy‬ 3:16‬ NKJV‬‬

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version