Bible Talk > Sound doctrine

'Prayer and poisture in prayer'

<< < (3/3)

Fat:
Hello Fred

He also gave the  commandment to :

and said to them, "Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you may not enter into temptation." Jesus Betrayed by Judas  (Luke 22:46, NASB)

Not wake up but get up.

You can play this game of removing scripture from the Text without understanding of its context, but your going to run into major problems.

These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues;  they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."  (Mark 16:18, NASB)

So do you drink poison Fred?

fredjames:

--- Quote from: Fat on December 26, 2017, 10:35:37 am ---Hello Fred

He also gave the  commandment to :

and said to them, "Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you may not enter into temptation." Jesus Betrayed by Judas  (Luke 22:46, NASB)

Not wake up but get up.

You can play this game of removing scripture from the Text without understanding of its context, but your going to run into major problems.

These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues;  they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."  (Mark 16:18, NASB)

So do you drink poison Fred?

--- End quote ---

Oh my GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, i forgive fat, and do forgive him too who have miss judged me and your Word.

Oh fat, stop in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST being wise in your own conceit and the children of disobedience, who hear GOD's voice everyday, and are 'heat-harden'.

The disciples were sleeping, and JESUS said to them, 'get up' or 'wake up', is the same word and expression calling someone to wake up from their sleep. And definitely not as you claim that JESUS told them to 'standup' and pray...

i believe you are the one who is poisoned with deception and pride sadly....   

Fat:

--- Quote from: fredjames on January 08, 2018, 11:53:28 pm ---Oh my GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, i forgive fat, and do forgive him too who have miss judged me and your Word.

Oh fat, stop in the name of LORD JESUS CHRIST being wise in your own conceit and the children of disobedience, who hear GOD's voice everyday, and are 'heat-harden'.

The disciples were sleeping, and JESUS said to them, 'get up' or 'wake up', is the same word and expression calling someone to wake up from their sleep. And definitely not as you claim that JESUS told them to 'standup' and pray...

i believe you are the one who is poisoned with deception and pride sadly....

--- End quote ---

Good for you Fred.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version