Bible Talk > Bible Study

'SALVATION'

<< < (6/6)

fredjames:
Receiving Salvation from the Kingdom of GOD of above promised to the house of Jacob, as there were a remnant chosen by grace, henceforth through them were also promised to the Gentiles. For GOD ordained so that the Gospel of the Kingdom be preached to the lost tribes of Israel first, and then will go to the Gentiles. That is upon when the remaining 'partial harden' Jews in Israel reject the Gospel and have their MESSIAH crucified by the Gentiles. Unknowingly the Jews actually offered their MESSIAH as a sacrifice for the atonement of all sins once and for all. As the Passover lamb of GOD who have come to take away the sins of the world.   

Luke 1:

32. He shall be great, and be called SON of the HIGHEST: and the LORD GOD shall give unto Him the throne of His father David: (as a man and as the MESSIAH promised to and to liberate Israel from their enemies)
33. And He shall reign over the house of Jacob forever; and of His Kingdom there shall be no end.

Romans 10:

16. But they(Israel) have not all obeyed the Gospel. For E-sa'-ias saith, LORD, who hath believed our report?
17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD.
18. But I say, "Have they not heard?" Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the earth.
19. But I say, "Did not Israel know?" First Moses saith, "I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation(Gentiles) I will anger you."
20. But E-sa'-ias is very bold, and saith, "I was found of them(Gentiles) that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them(Gentiles) that asked not after me."
21. But to Israel he saith, "All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto to a disobedient and gainsaying people(Gentiles)."

Romans 11:

25. For I would not, brethren, that ye(Gentiles) should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye(Gentiles) be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, "There shall come out of Si'-on the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27. For this is MY Covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28. As concerning the Gospel, they are enemies for your(Gentile) sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the forefathers' sakes.
29. For the gifts and calling of GOD are without repentance.
30. For as ye(Gentiles) in times past have not believed GOD, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31. Even so have these also now not believe, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32. For GOD hath concluded them all in unbelief, that HE might have mercy upon all.

fredjames:
For receiving Salvation to get into the Kingdom of GOD is one thing, and being in the Kingdom of GOD henceforth is another, where JESUS through Apostle Paul says,

Philippians 2:

12. Wherefore, my beloved, *as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, *work out your own Salvation with fear and trembling. ~ ' * ' - Phil. 1:5&6 ; 4:15 / - 2Peter1:10

2 John 1:

9. Whoever transgresseth, and abide not in the doctrine of CHRIST, hath not GOD. He that abideth in the doctrine of CHRIST, he hath both the FATHER and the SON.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version