Bible Talk > Apologetics

Proof: You were only forgiven of your past sins!

<< < (6/6)

Moss:

--- Quote from: susanblange on August 13, 2020, 05:14:58 am ---There is no human substitution for punishment of sin. Everyone will be put to death for their own sin. Jesus said you literally have to eat his body and drink his blood to be saved. John 6:48-58. Drinking blood is not permitted, nor is cannibalism. Jesus was tortured to death which is also against God's law.

--- End quote ---

You should read the whole book before you make comments like that.

Christ was fully Man and Fully God. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.

NOW READ WHAT WAS BEING SAID!

Luke 22
17 After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, “Take this and divide it among you. 18 For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” 19 And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Please don't throw your soul into Satans hands, he is the chief liar. Don't take the route Eve did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version