Author Topic: WALK AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT  (Read 557 times)

biblebuf

WALK AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT
« on: April 14, 2019, 12:25:56 am »
WALK AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT

“For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.”
JOHN 3:20 NASB

“for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;”
1 THESSALONIANS 5:5 NASB

“If therefore your whole body is full of light, with no dark part in it, it will be wholly illumined, as when the lamp illumines you with its rays.””
LUKE 11:36

“The people who walk in darkness Will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, The light will shine on them.”
ISAIAH 9:2 NASB

“In the dark they dig into houses, They shut themselves up by day; They do not know the light.”
JOB 24:16 NASB

“Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.””
JOHN 8:12 NASB

“What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.”
MATTHEW 10:27 NASB

“If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;” “This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.”
1 JOHN 1:5,6 NASB

“The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.”
JOHN 1:5 NASB

“The night is almost gone, and the day is near. Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.”
ROMANS 13:12 NASB

“for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light”
EPHESIANS 5:8 NASB

“This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.”
JOHN 3:19 NASB

“and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,”
ROMANS 2:19 NASB

“Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?”
2 CORINTHIANS 6:14 NASB