Bible Talk > Apologetics

A question for Seven Day Adventist.

<< < (18/18)

biblebuf:
The law of the 7th day sabbath is clear but the Jewish Tradition has muddled it up. Through history of the Bible they have misread the meaning of the scriptures. Look at all the prophecy they had of their messiah and when He came giving them all the signs and wonders they MISSED it. Well Christ told them they missed the meaning of the sabbath too.

BB

John 8:32:

--- Quote from: Fat on January 29, 2013, 08:37:35 am ---I posted it for in the last post Acts 10.

1) Christ is not in any danger of losing this battle. John 10, John 17, Revelation 17:8

2) There are no magic words, it is accepting the truth of the Cross and having a change of heart through faith (repentance). All accomplished through the Grace of God.

--- End quote ---

So, what say you?  Does this go on?  For if you believe it does you subscribe to another misunderstanding of the SDAs and Ellen G. White called the Great Controversy.

Fat:

--- Quote from: John 8:32 on January 29, 2013, 11:48:22 am ---So, what say you?  Does this go on?  For if you believe it does you subscribe to another misunderstanding of the SDAs and Ellen G. White called the Great Controversy.

--- End quote ---

White was a false prophet. Do you deny this? But I guess the answer that is no, because you are taking up her position on this topic.

John 8:32:

--- Quote from: Fat on January 29, 2013, 02:09:08 pm ---White was a false prophet. Do you deny this? But I guess the answer that is no, because you are taking up her position on this topic.

--- End quote ---

She was absolutely a false prophet.  I plainly said that the Great Controversy doctrine was a misunderstanding of the truth.  You seem to have a habit of reading something and misinterpreting it according to preconceived ideas.  I do not condemn the SDAs, but they have many, many major errors in their teachings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version