Author Topic: Confusion in the Body of Christ  (Read 5256 times)

JB Horn

Re: Confusion in the Body of Christ
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 10:32:22 pm »
I think i can sum up the issue with this jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?"
basing his beliefs upon his own heart not upon GOD or his WORD,then we see 300 plus religions generated . And keep in mind not outside the will of GOD or his plan but meant to be part of it,Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. The truth is hard to know,and not what most mankind wants to believe or can understand . if most did find it,then it would have said "most there be that find it" . again this is not what many wish to see or understand but it is the way it is. Truth and understanding is not gained by desire , many of those who belong to these 300 plus believe they are right and desire the truth though when hearing they do not believe or know it because they cannot understand it . i know these are hard words. but does explain it in part,although not thoroughly, i am excluding the really hard part here to be brief.

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will accumulate teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear something new. 4 They will turn away from hearing the truth and will turn aside to myths.