Bible Talk > Eschatology

The war of Psalm 83

(1/3) > >>

JB Horn:
Is the war of Psalm 83 the same as the war of 2 Chronicles 20, or is it that the war of Psalms 83 is not yet occurred?

Could it be that the war of Psalms 83 has occurred in modern times, 1967?

Fat:
I went searching out there on Internet and it seems like people are all over the place on this question. Most consensus, I believe, say that this is the first of the last three wars of end times. Even then it makes sense that it could be the war of 67 Six-Day War. You have the Ezekiel 38 and 39 which has all same players.

There is one thing though it appears that Asaph is saying that the Islamic armies will be destroyed, "Deal with them as [You did] with Midian, as [You did] with Sisera and Jabin at the Kishon River. They were destroyed at En-dor; they became manure for the ground."  They have been pushed back but I don't recall that they've ever been destroyed.

So in conclusion, I don't know!

JB Horn:
The war of 1967 was the first thing that came to my mind because I had to suit up for it  :) and it does fit the description of Ps 83 but seeing the current events I think it could be on tomorrows headlines. 

Frank T:

--- Quote from: JB Horn on November 19, 2012, 09:47:35 am ---The war of 1967 was the first thing that came to my mind because I had to suit up for it  :) and it does fit the description of Ps 83 but seeing the current events I think it could be on tomorrows headlines.

--- End quote ---

Prophecies sometimes repeat themselves.

theseldomscene:

--- Quote from: Frank T on November 20, 2012, 09:22:58 am ---Prophecies sometimes repeat themselves.

--- End quote ---

yes, they do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version