Bible Talk > Bible Study

John 17:3- Who is the God of Jesus Christ?

(1/13) > >>

theMadJW:
John 17:3- And this is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.

biblebuf:

to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM (hayah) has sent me to you.'" Ex 3.14

Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM." John 8.58

John 20:28 In answer Thomas said to him: “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him: “Because you have seen me have you believed? Happy are those who do not see and yet believe.” (NWT)

Father
Revelation1:8 “I am the Al′pha and the O‧me′ga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.” (NWT)

Son
Revelation 22:13 I am the Al′pha and the O‧me′ga, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. (NWT)

"First and Last," "Alpha and Omega," "Beginning and End" are terms for God, yet Jesus used them to refer to Himself. Are you saying that Jesus was a false teacher?

theMadJW:
The Old 'I Am' gambit.
A symbolic name God used only ONE TIME. (John was in Greek)
He proceeded to state what his REAL name was, is and will ALWAYS be-

Ex 3:14- And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15- And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
Jehovah,
 the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of  Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:
 this is my name FOREVER,
 and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Neither Judiasm, Koine Greek, nor the foul Trinity Dogma can change that.

FINALLY, the Name "Jesus" in Hebrew means "the Salvation of JEHOVAH"!

theMadJW:
Ego Eime (translated deceptively as "I AM" at John 8:58) was used often by many others- such as Paul, Peter, Timothy, and even JUDAS!
Because it meant "I am, was, have been, and existed". Why don't the translators have THEM speaking e-bonics -"I AM"?

biblebuf:

--- Quote from: theMadJW on April 27, 2013, 04:54:39 pm ---The Old 'I Am' gambit.
A symbolic name God used only ONE TIME. (John was in Greek)
He proceeded to state what his REAL name was, is and will ALWAYS be-

Ex 3:14- And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15- And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,
Jehovah,
 the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of  Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:
 this is my name FOREVER,
 and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Neither Judiasm, Koine Greek, nor the foul Trinity Dogma can change that.

FINALLY, the Name "Jesus" in Hebrew means "the Salvation of JEHOVAH"!

--- End quote ---

Please finish your post and address “I am the Al′pha and the O‧me′ga", and John 20:28.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version