Bible Talk > Sound doctrine

predestination

(1/17) > >>

Fat:
Psalms 139:16 HCSB
"Your eyes saw me when I was formless; all ⌊my⌋ days were written in Your book and planned before a single one of them began."

Has God planned our lives for us?

Moss:
I believe He plans on our reaction to stimuli that He creates. He knows exactly what we are going to do to the situation  He creates around us.

clark thompson:
God know where I was going before He made me, in a way He chose me to follow Him.

Zant Law:

--- Quote from: clark thompson on June 17, 2013, 05:07:21 pm ---God know where I was going before He made me, in a way He chose me to follow Him.

--- End quote ---

Amen!

calluna:

--- Quote from: Fat on June 16, 2013, 09:57:39 am ---Psalms 139:16 HCSB
"Your eyes saw me when I was formless; all ⌊my⌋ days were written in Your book and planned before a single one of them began."

Has God planned our lives for us?

--- End quote ---

It would appear that he has plans for the saints. It may be supposed that the rest are catered for, too; perhaps, exquisitely. "The measure you use, it will be measured to you." So the measure that we use here is the measure that we can confidently expect in eternity, with no favors given, no matter how religious we may appear. Actions matter, not words, in the end. If we do for others as we expect others to do for us, we will get equitable treatment, and better. If we live selfish lives here, wanting more than we want to give, we can expect to suffer as we made others suffer. If we lie here, we can be expected to be lied to. Forever.

This life will seem like ten minutes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version