Bible Talk > General

Does anyone really understand what is coming and preparing for it?

<< < (9/9)

freeman4:
With the warnings I have given here and have given them in truth and in Christ love and concern, I have done all I can do and what God has commanded, I will leave you in you own ways and not Gods hoping you will seek Him and His truth and not that of a man. 

freeman4;

TW:

--- Quote ---Hey Zant Law,

Let me help you out here brother, with some higher mathematics.

First let us count the tribes listed.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel : 5 the tribe of Judah(1), twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben (2) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad (3)twelve thousand, 6 the tribe of Asher(4) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali (5) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh (6) twelve thousand, 7 the tribe of Simeon (7) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi(8) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar (9)twelve thousand, 8 the tribe of Zebulun (10)twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph(11) twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin (12), twelve thousand were sealed.

I get 12 tribes listed each having 12,000 sealed as part of the 144,000

Now we take 12 tribes and multiply it by 12,000 jewish men and we get 144,000 jewish men.

Now how many are left to be Gentiles?

144,000 - 144,000 = 0 none zilch notta nothing left. They are all Jews (males)

GET IT!!!
--- End quote ---

I almost fully agree, There is not a Gentile in the bunch that are Firstfruits to God. Although there is a difference between a Jew (Judah) and a Israelite. A Jew is of Israel, But the rest of Israel are not Jews.

TW:

--- Quote ---Hey Mac,

TW you forgot one Calvin's favored verses.

Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. 29 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren ; 30 and these whom He predestined, He also called ; and these whom He called, He also justified ; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.

P.S. you are making, me think, yourself look foolish. You should learn before you criticize.

Christ also said: And whoever doesn't take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. .... "You lack one thing: Go, sell all you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.

Mac
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---TW you forgot one Calvin's favored verses.
--- End quote ---

I don’t care to know any of Calvin's favored verses.

I believe there are those that are predestined, God has already known us, He knows what we will do, what our end is

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, 'My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,'

Jer 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

TW:
Hey Fat, I will comment for Freeman, He is gone.

--- Quote ---So you are denying that you teach Supersessionism? You're denying what Christ said in Matthew 16:24 and Mark 10:21?
--- End quote ---

You sure find some big words, that I don’t need to know.

--- Quote ---Matt 16:24 Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.

Mark 10:21 Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, "One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me."

--- End quote ---
Do you follow Christ? If you do, you have the Father’s name. I think not. If not I suppose you follow Calvin. You have his name.

John 17:26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

--- Quote ---Galatians 1:8-9
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before , so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received , let him be accursed.

--- End quote ---

It looks like you used the verse to try to put a curse on us. I told you from the start I was a servant of God, Sealed with the seal of God, If I an telling the truth, God might not take it lightly that you tried to put a curse on His Servant that he sent to you.

Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

I bless you and not curse you, May you find the way to God.

admin:

I've seen something very interesting in this thread that I wanted to point out to the rest of you. It's a new twist on replacement theology also known as supersessionism. For those that you are unaware what this theology is, it is the teaching that the Jewish people have lost the right to be the people of God and have been replaced by the Christian church.

Freeman and TW are trying to convince you that there is a new Jewish people and a new Israel. The new Jewish people are those that the Bible refers to as the elect, or chosen. Basically the new Jewish people are members of the Christian church, or the body of Christ also known as the bride of Christ. And the new Israel according to them, is the United States of America. They claim that this is scriptural fact.

There is a major problem with this theology. It is that they are saying God has broken His promise to His people and to His land (yes He made a promise to His land) . Now think about this problem it means that God can change his covenant with man, that is you! If God can remove the covenants, and promises made to the Jews he can do it to the Gentiles. And everybody's favorite verse, John 3:16 would no longer be absolute promise.

The way this is done is quite a twist on replacement theology and the denial of the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Replacement theology is not a rare teaching in fact it is part of the Catholic doctrine. Also there are few Protestant denominations that have picked up on this and adopted it. You ask yourself why would they want to push this heresy on their congregations. I can only assume from the churches I see that use this, that it is nothing more than an attempt to gain power over those who attend their church.

Replacement theology is one of the reasons the Jewish people are hated so much around the world. God has told us how he is going to deal with this in Joel 3.

As my policy I'm shutting down this thread because it is the teaching of a heresy. I've allowed it to go on this long because of the twist that TW and Freeman have added to it.

A call to arms of a patriotic people is a powerful force for those who love their country. But not the call of the God of Israel but the god of man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version