Bible Talk > General

What is the diffrence between a Jew and an Israelite:

(1/2) > >>

freeman4:
Is there an difference between a Jew and an Israelite? The Bible speaks of the House of Judah and the House of Israel. Do they both exist today and if so where are they located?

JB Horn:

--- Quote from: freeman4 on August 23, 2013, 05:27:44 am ---Is there an difference between a Jew and an Israelite? The Bible speaks of the House of Judah and the House of Israel. Do they both exist today and if so where are they located?

--- End quote ---

Joel 3:1-2 (HCSB)

3 Yes, in those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will gather all the nations
and take them to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
I will enter into judgment with them there
because of My people, My inheritance Israel.
The nations have scattered the Israelites
in foreign countries
and divided up My land.

freeman4:
How many realize that the majority of the people in the United States are Israelites, Not Jews. Only a very few are of a gentile nature. The United States is modern day Ephraim and this can be proven by scripture. Part of the " Lost House of Israel".

biblebuf:

--- Quote from: freeman4 on August 24, 2013, 05:17:09 am ---How many realize that the majority of the people in the United States are Israelites, Not Jews. Only a very few are of a gentile nature. The United States is modern day Ephraim and this can be proven by scripture. Part of the " Lost House of Israel".

--- End quote ---

"Only a very few are of a gentile nature." Hummm Acts 10:47 gentiles?

clark thompson:
Jews are a religon but also a people. Israelite is just a people not a religion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version