Bible Talk > General

How to reach Bible Truth

(1/3) > >>

Domenic:
Hello, my name is Domenic. Before I joined the forum, I read several post.
I understand most people believe they have Bible truth. I ask many questions. I try to prove bible truths as best I can. If you can help, please do.

Hal:
Hi Domenic

Yes everybody seems to have their own truth here Dominic. The truth is in the scripture and is all about how we interpret God's word.

Welcome.

Domenic:

--- Quote from: Hal on September 07, 2013, 10:22:33 am ---Hi Domenic

Yes everybody seems to have their own truth here Dominic. The truth is in the scripture and is all about how we interpret God's word.

Welcome.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the welcome. Yes it seem most people interpret as best they can. I find it best to let scripture interpret Gods word. Genesis 40:8.
Please let me put my position on the table before I continue:  “I am the lowest, most sinful, useless human to ever claimed to be a servant of the most High God. I am not above anybody on, or off this forum. Plus I’m stupid."
I do not trust my own interpretations of the Bible, so I follow Genesis 40:8. I leave all interpretations to God.
I ask God so many questions, I know someday he is just going to drop a big rock on me just to shut me up. I can hear him saying, "Oh no, it's that pest again."

I ask question they don't teach in Sunday School.
Many years ago I asked, "Does God ever put something in motion that does not work? Has he ever done something that failed?"
Every body agrees, "Everything God puts in motion, works. He never fails."
Well now...I agree with that...he never fails. Which brings up a question. "Man was designed to care for the Earth, for God. To live on Earth and never die. So why do people teach that did not work?" After all, men do say all people will go to Heaven, or a Hell of Fire."
Those who teach the Bible can't have it both ways. Either God failed, or he did not fail.
Me, I know he did not, because the scriptures prove he never fails...what do you think?

Hal:

--- Quote from: Domenic on September 07, 2013, 11:06:55 am ---Thank you for the welcome. Yes it seem most people interpret as best they can. I find it best to let scripture interpret Gods word. Genesis 40:8.
Please let me put my position on the table before I continue:  “I am the lowest, most sinful, useless human to ever claimed to be a servant of the most High God. I am not above anybody on, or off this forum. Plus I’m stupid."
I do not trust my own interpretations of the Bible, so I follow Genesis 40:8. I leave all interpretations to God.
I ask God so many questions, I know someday he is just going to drop a big rock on me just to shut me up. I can hear him saying, "Oh no, it's that pest again."

I ask question they don't teach in Sunday School.
Many years ago I asked, "Does God ever put something in motion that does not work? Has he ever done something that failed?"
Every body agrees, "Everything God puts in motion, works. He never fails."
Well now...I agree with that...he never fails. Which brings up a question. "Man was designed to care for the Earth, for God. To live on Earth and never die. So why do people teach that did not work?" After all, men do say all people will go to Heaven, or a Hell of Fire."
Those who teach the Bible can't have it both ways. Either God failed, or he did not fail.
Me, I know he did not, because the scriptures prove he never fails...what do you think?

--- End quote ---

Of course I believe that before going to the Scriptures you should ask God's guidance in prayer.

Does God put something in motion doesn't work? The answer that is no, what God puts in motion is his plan. This plan may seem like it's not working to us but in fact it is working to our benefit.

I think some of your questions can be answered if you first can find the true reason that you exist on this earth. I believe that our soul existence, and that of Satan's, is to glorify God. You ask if God can be glorified by Satan, God is glorified every time Satan is defeated.

Did God create us to never die?

John 3:15 HCS  so that everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life. 16 "For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

Ephesians 1:3  HCS Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavens, in Christ; 4 for He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love 5 He predestined us to be adopted through Jesus Christ for Himself, according to His favor and will,

What do you think?

Isaiah 65:17 CSB
[A New Creation] "For I will create a new heaven and a new earth; the past events will not be remembered or come to mind.

Isaiah 66:22 CSB
"For just as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, will endure before Me"- the Lord's declaration- "so will your offspring and your name endure.

Domenic:

--- Quote from: Hal on September 07, 2013, 11:39:47 am ---Of course I believe that before going to the Scriptures you should ask God's guidance in prayer.

Does God put something in motion doesn't work? The answer that is no, what God puts in motion is his plan. This plan may seem like it's not working to us but in fact it is working to our benefit.

I think some of your questions can be answered if you first can find the true reason that you exist on this earth. I believe that our soul existence, and that of Satan's, is to glorify God. You ask if God can be glorified by Satan, God is glorified every time Satan is defeated.

Did God create us to never die?

John 3:15 HCS  so that everyone who believes in Him will have eternal life. 16 "For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

Ephesians 1:3  HCS Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavens, in Christ; 4 for He chose us in Him, before the foundation of the world, to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love 5 He predestined us to be adopted through Jesus Christ for Himself, according to His favor and will,

What do you think?

Isaiah 65:17 CSB
[A New Creation] "For I will create a new heaven and a new earth; the past events will not be remembered or come to mind.

Isaiah 66:22 CSB
"For just as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, will endure before Me"- the Lord's declaration- "so will your offspring and your name endure.

--- End quote ---

Why do people answer like that? Let me point blank the question:
Man was not designed, or created to go to heaven. He was created to take care of the Earth for God. That was, and still is Gods purpose for man. Why do people keep saying we will go to Heaven? If men say we are going to Heaven, than they are saying God failed.
But just to be very clear: Most religions make claim, all people will go to Heaven, or a Hell of fire.
If that is true, please explain this scripture:
Ps 37:11  Who are these meek that will live on earth forever?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version