Bible Talk > General

One verse theology

(1/2) > >>

Moss:
What this board needs is a forum for one verse theology.

That seems to be the thing in today's religions. It may be that it is so convenient to have your whole argument wrapt up in only 6 or9 words that nobody can disprove your theology using only your verses. Cool!

Zant Law:
I like to see a forum for those that have special revolations, like Joseph Smith. I'm sure we have out there today that have special  insight not available through the Bible.  :(

Francis Drake:

--- Quote from: Zant Law on September 09, 2013, 10:26:24 am ---I like to see a forum for those that have special revolations, like Joseph Smith. I'm sure we have out there today that have special  insight not available through the Bible.  :(

--- End quote ---

I had a revelation yesterday that you were going to send me big cheques every month! You should seek the Lord for how much.

Zant Law:

--- Quote from: Francis Drake on September 09, 2013, 01:18:33 pm ---I had a revelation yesterday that you were going to send me big cheques every month! You should seek the Lord for how much.

--- End quote ---

I did not get the CC of your revaluation, but I will order some oversize checks for you anyway. Is one foot by three feet okay?

JB Horn:
I had a vision that the world vision will better in 2020.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version