Author Topic: Mark 16:9  (Read 4051 times)

rstrats

Re: Mark 16:9
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 12:41:02 pm »
HAL,

re: “The beginning of the chapter has never been contested...”

I haven’t said otherwise.

re: “ I can't see your problem.”

You need to read the whole OP and not just the title of the topic.

re: “And by the way you must have posted this thread 20 times in deferent forums including Amazon.”

I think it has probably been more than that.  Any particular reason for pointing it out?

re: “Why would anyone use verse 9 when you have verse 2?”

Because verse 2 says nothing about when the resurrection actually took place.  It only says that the women came to the tomb on the first of the week.

Hal

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 02:31:03 pm »
John 20
 12 She saw two angels in white sitting there, one at the head and one at the feet, where Jesus' body had been lying. 13 They said to her, "Woman, why are you crying?" "Because they've taken away my Lord," she told them, "and I don't know where they've put Him." 14 Having said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, though she did not know it was Jesus. 15 "Woman," Jesus said to her, "why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?" Supposing He was the gardener, she replied, "Sir, if you've removed Him, tell me where you've put Him, and I will take Him away." 16 Jesus said, "Mary." Turning around, she said to Him in Hebrew, "Rabbouni!"  -which means "Teacher." 17 "Don't cling to Me," Jesus told her, "for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brothers and tell them that I am ascending to My Father and your Father-to My God and your God."

Well if you want to believe Christ and the Angels sat around all night waiting for Mary OKay.

Maybe it would help us if you gave us the thread URL on that another board so we can read it in context.

rstrats

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2013, 04:19:06 pm »
Hal,

re:  "Maybe it would help us if you gave us the thread URL on that another board..."

Why would you need to know that in order to identify an author as requested in the OP?