Author Topic: The LORD confides in those who fear him.  (Read 729 times)

biblebuf

The LORD confides in those who fear him.
« on: February 24, 2014, 11:38:26 pm »
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. (John 15:15 )

Then the LORD said, "Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do (Gen. 18:17 ) He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. (Matt. 13:11 ) but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.. (1 Cor. 2:10 ) No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. (1 Cor. 2:7 )

Blessed are those you choose and bring near to live in your courts! We are filled with the good things of your house, of your holy temple. (Psa. 65:4 ) The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. (Psa. 25:14 ) For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.(John 17:8 )

You are my friends if you do what I command. (John 15:14 )

clark thompson

Re: The LORD confides in those who fear him.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 03:35:20 pm »
We serve God as a part of His family thru Jesus our Lord.