Author Topic: Building a spiritual house  (Read 502 times)

biblebuf

Building a spiritual house
« on: May 19, 2014, 09:23:00 am »
May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. (Psa. 141:2
Make an altar of acacia wood for burning incense.Put the altar in front of the curtain that is before the ark of the Testimony--before the atonement cover that is over the Testimony--where I will meet with you. "Aaron must burn fragrant incense on the altar every morning when he tends the lamps. He must burn incense again when he lights the lamps at twilight so incense will burn regularly before the LORD for the generations to come. (Exo. 30:1, 6-8
Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. (Heb. 7:25 ) And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, went up before God out of the angel's hand. (Rev. 8:4 )
you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. (1 Pet. 2:5 ) Pray without ceasing. (1 Thes. 5:17)