Author Topic: His name will be called Mighty God  (Read 546 times)

biblebuf

His name will be called Mighty God
« on: June 05, 2014, 11:14:07 pm »
"BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL," which translated means, "GOD WITH US." (Matt. 1:23 NAS )
"But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth ? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built. (2 Chr. 6:18 ) And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.(John 1:14 ) By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness : He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory. (1 Tim. 3:16 )
in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world. (Heb 1:2 )
So when it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and when the doors were shut where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in their midst and said to them, "Peace be with you."  And when He had said this, He showed them both His hands and His side. The disciples then rejoiced when they saw the Lord.After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, "Peace be with you."Then He said to Thomas, "Reach here with your finger, and see My hands ; and reach here your hand and put it into My side ; and do not be unbelieving, but believing."  Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God !" (John 20:19, 20, 26-28 ) For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders ; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. (Isa. 9:6 )
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:01:21 am by biblebuf »