Author Topic: ABORTION (Killing, Life, Murder)  (Read 2126 times)

Zant Law

• ZLaw
ABORTION (Killing, Life, Murder)
« on: June 17, 2014, 11:52:51 pm »
Handbook
of
Bible
Application

ABORTION (Killing, Life, Murder)

What does God say about life in the womb?
BIBLE READING: Jeremiah 1:1-5

KEY BIBLE VERSE: Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. (Jeremiah 1:5 , niv)

Persons have worth even before they are born. God knew you, as he knew Jeremiah, long before you were born or even conceived. He knew you, thought about you, and planned for you. When you feel discouraged or inadequate, remember that God has always thought of you as valuable and has had a purpose in mind for you.

BIBLE READING: Psalm 139:1-24

KEY BIBLE VERSE: For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:13-14 , niv)
God is at work in a person’s life even while in the womb. God’s character goes into the creation of every person. When you feel worthless or even begin to hate yourself, remember that God’s Spirit is ready and willing to work within you. God thinks of you constantly (Psalm 139:1-4 ). We should have as much respect for ourselves as our Maker has for us.
What is behind the practice of abortion today?

BIBLE READING: 2 Chronicles 28:1-8

KEY BIBLE VERSE: Ahaz was twenty years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem sixteen years. Unlike David his father, he did not do what was right in the eyes of the Lord. (2 Chronicles 28:1 , niv)
Abortion is a sin against God. Imagine the monstrous evil of a religion that offers young children as sacrifices. God allowed Judah to suffer heavy casualties in response to Ahaz’s evil practices. Even today the practice hasn’t abated. The sacrifice of children to the harsh gods of convenience, economy, and whim continues in sterile medical facilities in numbers that would astound even the wicked Ahaz. If we are to allow children to come to Christ (Matthew 19:14 ), we must first allow them to come into the world.

biblebuf

Re: ABORTION (Killing, Life, Murder)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 11:39:48 am »
The World doesn't care ZL.

Some day we will all stand in front of G-d to answer for our actions. Abortion is probably the most selfish act we can commit.

clark thompson

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 03:15:17 pm »
Often times Christians may be confused about issues such as this the best place to go for them is the scriptures, the world is going to do what they want thought.

macuser

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 10:10:42 am »
I have heard politicians say one day that they believe life begins at conception and the next day say they support the woman's right to CHOOSE.

Can you trust anything that comes out of the mouth of an elected official?

Fat

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 01:15:54 pm »
I have heard politicians say one day that they believe life begins at conception and the next day say they support the woman's right to CHOOSE.

Can you trust anything that comes out of the mouth of an elected official?

No you cannot trust politicians.
We have killed close to 60,000,000 Americas  since The USSC made this type of murder legal. Imagine if they had lived and had grandchildren, this country would be so strong now. There would be no problem with Medicare going broke or the need for immigrant workers.

God will hold us to account for what we have done.

Hal

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 12:11:53 am »
Romans 1:22
22. Professing to be wise, they became fools,
Romans 1:28
28. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper,
Romans 1:32
32. and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.