Author Topic: John 10:16  (Read 5557 times)

biblebuf

Re: John 10:16
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 02:13:58 pm »
Hi and in Matt 28:19 and 20 the 11 disciples were command to preach to all NATIONS/ETHNOS ,  have you seen any Jews going to the World as Gal 3:8 says , "  that in thee   SHALL   all nations be Blessed  " ?

The word  SHALL  is in the  Future Tense  !!! 

There are 4 verb tenses in Gal 3:8 !!

"  Be blessed  "  is in the Future tense , Passive voice and in the INDICATIVE  mood of  FACT  , AND THIS WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED   during the 1000  reign in the Millennium where there will be Olive tree grafting  ,  dan p

NEWS FLASH!!

Gal 3:8 accrued 4000 years ago and Matt 28 accrued over 2000 years ago.
This is the future....  :o Unless you are some kind of space traveler, and I beginning to think you are.

dan p

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 05:18:12 pm »
  Hi , and who said Matthew was written  BEFORE   Galatians , not true !!

Paul's letters were all written later !!

dan p

biblebuf

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 05:33:54 pm »
  Hi , and who said Matthew was written  BEFORE   Galatians , not true !!

Paul's letters were all written later !!

dan p

You have a problem reading and I can now see how you got your scriptures so mixed up.

Quote from: biblebuf
NEWS FLASH!!

Gal 3:8 accrued 4000 years ago and Matt 28 accrued over 2000 years ago.
This is the future....   Unless you are some kind of space traveler, and I beginning to think you are.

dan p

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 06:24:45 pm »
  Hi , and God has seated all believers in the Heavenlies , and that qualifies me as a time traveler , as Paul say our citizenship is in heaven ,   dan p

philer

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2012, 04:51:34 pm »
I think that people,mankind tries to catagorize things ,for example jew or gentile ,but not just these but as an example, it is hard or difficult to think that there may be a bigger picture and that the sheep as they are called are still his sheep no matter if they are not in the same place or in the same group but his none the less and one day will be one. This may have referred to the gentiles being grafted in becoming adopted therefore being isreal. This may have been also trying to show that those who are his can be anywhere in any place . we do know that those whose names are written in the book of life when that time comes are his , and those who are not are not, but they can be anyone from anywhere and will be one and in the same fold. but we can be certain we
individually do not know who they are or may be and we cannot concern ourselves with something we could possibly not know nor does it depend upon us knowing or disagreeing about it, it is and we must accept that whoever GOD chooses whoever they are where ever they are ,praise GOD for it and blessed are they for recieving. amen.

chestertonrules

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 08:06:21 am »
John 10:16 NAS

11 "I am the good shepherd ; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12 "He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 "He flees because he is a hired hand and is not concerned about the sheep. 14 "I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, 15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father ; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold ; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice ; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

The joining of the Jew and the Gentile. The Jews are God's chosen people and through the Jews the Son of David offered eternal life to the Gentile elect.

I believe this refers to the Christians who are not fully in communion with the Catholic Church.  Most Christians in the world are Catholic.

macuser

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 10:41:06 am »
I believe this refers to the Christians who are not fully in communion with the Catholic Church.  Most Christians in the world are Catholic.

So you are stating that the catholic church teaches that there is salvation outside the catholic church?

We know that Paul had a great ministry in Rome. What kind of ministry did Peter have in Rome?