Author Topic: By their fruits ye shall know them.  (Read 1296 times)

biblebuf

By their fruits ye shall know them.
« on: November 19, 2011, 03:28:12 pm »
By their fruits ye shall know them. (Matt. 7:20 )
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (1 John 3:7 ) Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. (Jas. 3:11-13 ) Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation. (1 Pet. 2:12 )
Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. (Matt. 12:33 ) A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. (Matt. 12:35 )
What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? (Isa. 5:4 )