Author Topic: I am with you always, to the very end of the age.  (Read 990 times)

biblebuf

I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
« on: October 27, 2014, 11:38:59 pm »
 Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help. (Psa. 22:11 )
How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me? (Psa. 13:1, 2 ) Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior. (Psa. 27:9 )
He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. (Psa. 91:15 )  The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them. (Psa. 145:18, 19 )
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. (John 14:18 ) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matt. 28:20 )
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.(Psa. 46:1 ) My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. (Psa. 62:1 ) Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. (Psa. 62:5 )

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 11:18:09 pm »
 1 Corinthians 1:2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ--their Lord and ours:

Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Fat

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:02:38 pm »
Man has little patients for his God. That lack of patients can be seen as a lack of faith in the outcome of His plan.

Kimberley

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 03:29:19 pm »
I appreciate your thoughts on mankind that claim to worship God. Romans 15:4 says all the things written in the Bible are for our benefit. Well, Deut. 11:1 makes a great point-"You must love Jehovah your God and always keep your obligation to him and his statutes, his judicial decisions and his commandments." then in Deut. 12:8, he reminds us 'You must not do as we are doing here today, with everyone doing whatever is right in his own eyes." Today many believe they can set their own standards because, well, it's all ok because we all believe in the same God, right? No, he sets the standard and we have to follow it.

Fat

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 03:44:11 pm »
'You must not do as we are doing here today, with everyone doing whatever is right in his own eyes."

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will accumulate teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear something new. 4 They will turn away from hearing the truth and will turn aside to myths.