Author Topic: The Middle East Problem  (Read 829 times)

Fat

The Middle East Problem
« on: October 31, 2014, 06:34:28 pm »
The Middle East Problem

The Middle East conflict is framed as one of the most complex problems in the world. But, in reality, it's very simple. Israelis want to live in peace and are willing to accept a neighboring Palestinian state. And most Palestinians do not want Israel to exist. As Dennis Prager explains, this is really all you need to know. In 5 minutes, understand how Israel was founded, and how, since that auspicious day in 1948, its neighbors have tried to destroy it, again and again. 

http://youtu.be/8EDW88CBo-8

Hal

Re: The Middle East Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 11:34:14 pm »
Joel 3:17 Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, who dwells in Zion, My holy mountain. Jerusalem will be holy, and foreigners will never overrun it again. 18 In that day the mountains will drip with sweet wine, and the hills will flow with milk. All the streams of Judah will flow with water, and a spring will issue from the Lord's house, watering the Valley of Acacias. 19 Egypt will become desolate, and Edom a desert wasteland, because of the violence [done] to the people of Judah in whose land they shed innocent blood. 20 But Judah will be inhabited forever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation. 21 I will pardon their bloodguilt, [which] I have not pardoned, for the Lord dwells in Zion.