Author Topic: The hour cometh  (Read 739 times)

biblebuf

The hour cometh
« on: November 14, 2014, 05:11:08 pm »
"Blessed is the man who listens to me, Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at my doorposts. (Prov. 8:34 )
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master, As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress, So our eyes look to the LORD our God, Until He is gracious to us. (Psa. 123:2 )
"It shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations at the doorway of the tent of meeting before the LORD, where I will meet with you, to speak to you there. (Exo. 29:42 )'You shall make an altar of earth for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen; in every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you. (Exo. 20:24 )
"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." (Matt. 18:20 )
"But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers. "God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth." (John 4:23, 24 )
With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,(Eph. 6:18 ) Pray without ceasing. (1 Thes. 5:17)

Fat

Re: The hour cometh
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 10:17:00 am »
Paul like to us the enology with running a race. To run a good race you must give it 110% all away to the end. Never stop, never rest until the race is won.

clark thompson

Re: The hour cometh
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 04:54:32 am »
One of the reasons we do not when He will come is because we are to live our lives for Him until He comes and not just right before He comes.