Author Topic: He has become my salvation  (Read 605 times)

biblebuf

He has become my salvation
« on: January 15, 2015, 11:43:51 pm »
He has become my salvation.

In God I have put my trust, I shall not be afraid. What can man do to me? (Psa 56:11) And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. (Psa. 9:10 )
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (Prov. 18:10 ) "Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For the LORD GOD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation." (Isa. 12:2 )
I have been young and now I am old, Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken Or his descendants begging bread. (Psa. 37:25 )  "With him is only an arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles." And the people relied on the words of Hezekiah king of Judah. (2 Ch 32:8) For the LORD loves justice And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever, But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off. (Psa. 37:28 ) "For the LORD will not abandon His people on account of His great name, because the LORD has been pleased to make you a people for Himself.(1 Sam. 12:22 ) who delivered us from so great a peril of death, and will deliver us, He on whom we have set our hope. And He will yet deliver us, (2 Cor. 1:10 )  The LORD redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned. (Psa 34:22)
Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU," so that we confidently say, "THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?" (Heb. 13:5, 6 )  Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way, For His wrath may soon be kindled. How blessed are all who take refuge in Him! (Psa 2:12)

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: He has become my salvation
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 10:40:12 am »
If you have given yourself to Him, there is nothing that can happen to you on this earth that can take away the promass that is yours ( eternal life).