Author Topic: 100 Percent Proof that there is No rapture (Part 1)  (Read 4123 times)

Fat

Re: 100 Percent Proof that there is No rapture (Part 1)
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 05:35:59 pm »
Hi Fat,

If you read each thing I write, you will see that it is completely GOD'S WORD. No stretching needed. Cults take things that are written and then twist them just like the devil did in Matthew 4. But be careful, if you let those cults keep you from the Truth, then your lack of Truth is basically as bad as a cult.

Exactly my friend.

unknownservant

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 06:21:08 pm »
Hi Fat,

You are being sarcastic, just like Macuser.

Why do you do that? Can you please write the scriptures I asked you about and show me where THE BIBLE says I'm wrong?

And please, don't be so negative! :)

unknownservant

End Time Test
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2015, 04:06:09 am »
End Time Test

Okay! Here is the situation. It's the end time, the devil is here claiming to be GOD and no one has been raptured out. The devil already has those that will join his system, so he has no reason to go after them. But he is after those that won't join his system. They are GOD'S elect and it is their job to give a testimony against the devil and that testimony will be given to the elect by THE HOLY SPIRIT. It's obvious that THE HOLY SPIRIT isn't going to speak through someone that will join the devil's system. That testimony will help bring down the one world system. So, take a look at these verses and answer the questions after the verses.

Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luk 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Luk 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

1. Why would our family or friends betray us and turn us in to the devil?
2. If some of us are put to death, how can that match with not a hair on our heads perish?
3. How can being patient cause us to keep our souls?

I'll post the answers in a later post. Based on interest, of course! :)

unknownservant

Who are you going to believe, your preacher or an Apostle of The LORD?
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2015, 05:44:07 am »
Who are you going to believe, your preacher or an apostle of The LORD JESUS CHRIST?

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There is no rapture.

biblebuf

Re: End Time Test
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 08:38:53 am »
Are you saying this is before the time of the Gentiles has ended or after?

Luke 21:24
Romans 11:25-29

biblebuf

Re: Who are you going to believe, your preacher or an Apostle of The LORD?
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 08:42:00 am »
A cut N' paste from the work of Alan Yusko. http://www.dealtorontohomes.com/hs/remove.html

IS THE HOLY SPIRIT REMOVED FROM EARTH AFTER THE RAPTURE?

by Alan Yusko

I get the odd person who has the mistaken idea that somehow after the rapture the Holy Spirit will be removed from the earth. Some people who delight in attacking the pre-trib rapture love to show how foolish it is to believe the Holy Spirit will no longer be on earth after the rapture. This tract will examine this idea and show that the Holy Spirit can never be removed from anywhere. He is God, the Third Person of the Trinity and He is omnipresent at all times throughout the entire creation.
Personally I don't know why I even have to write this tract. I can't understand why anyone would believe that the Holy Spirit could be removed from the earth. Do they really believe that after the rapture, the Holy Spirit will be all over the creation except on planet earth? Do they think the Holy Spirit will limit Himself to only heaven? It is quite an illogical belief if you really think about it. Never-the-less I still run into the odd person who talks in such a way. They argue that after the rapture, the Holy Spirit will be removed from planet earth. Again it really does not make sense to me, but in this tract we will look at what the Bible says and learn a bit about omnipresence.
So, does the Holy Spirit leave planet earth at the rapture of the Church? Does the Bible teach this? Well here is the piece of Scripture that confuses some people:
Thes 2 
6: And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 
7: For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8: And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Notice that the antichrist (that Wicked) is currently being restrained by someone. Until He is removed (taken out of the way), the antichrist cannot come to power (be revealed). The big question is who is that restrainer and how is He removed. I might also add that the restrainer is a person. He is referred to as 'He'. Well, it is not too hard to see that the only person who could restrain the evil one is the Holy Spirit. But lets go a bit deeper. How is the Holy Spirit restraining the antichrist. Well, remember when the Church was born? Several days after the Lord Jesus ascended to heaven the Holy Spirit came down from heaven and indwelt believers. At this point the Church was born. The Church is the body of Spirit reborn believers that are saved and filled with the Holy Spirit.
Does this mean that before the day of Pentecost the Holy Spirit was not on planet earth? Of course not. One of the characteristics of the Holy Spirit is that He is omnipresent. Now what does that term mean? Omnipresent means, everywhere present. God the Holy Spirit (Third Person of the Trinity) is everywhere in God's Creation. There is no where a person may go where the Holy Spirit cannot be found. He is everywhere. He is omnipresent! Does the Bible support what I just said? Yes, of course it does. Here is the Scripture:
Psalm 139 
7: Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8: If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9: If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10: Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
Notice above that there is no where a person could go where the Holy Spirit cannot be found. If a person goes to hell, the Holy Spirit is there. If a person goes to heaven, the Holy Spirit is also there. He is everywhere! I repeat, He is omnipresent!
So we have just established the fact that that Holy Spirit is omnipresent. He is everywhere in the creation. This means before and after Pentecost the Holy Spirit will be on planet earth. Also, before and after the rapture, the Holy Spirit will be on planet earth.
Now on to the next part of the puzzle. What happened on Pentecost that was so different? The Holy Spirit was already on earth so why did the Lord Jesus say the Holy Spirit would come? Well, the Holy Spirit did not indwell believers until Pentecost. Yes the Holy Spirit was on earth as He is omnipresent. However until Pentecost, the Holy Spirit did not indwell believers. In Old Testament days, the Holy Spirit would come upon certain people at certain times. However there was no guarantee He would stay. That is different with the Church, the body of true believers. Once a person is saved, he is given the Holy Spirit who will never leave! It is one of the great blessings God's people have in this Church age. Here are some verses that explain about the 'sealing' of the Holy Spirit for each believer:
2 Cor 1 
21: Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; 
22: Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
Eph 1 
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph 4 
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
The above is very clear. Each believer in the Lord Jesus is sealed by the Holy Spirit who indwells in their heart. It is a permanent sealing from earth to heaven!
Now what does the indwelling of the Holy Spirit accomplish?
Since God's people are Spirit filled then they can easily influence the world in a positive way. The Holy Spirit works through each believer on planet earth and the net effect is the restraining of evil and the evil one. Now each believer has a ministry. They serve God as Kings and priests while they are here on earth.
Rev 1 
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6: And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Each believer has been made 'kings and priests' unto God. This means Christians can pray and God hears and answers. Overall the effect of God's Spirit filled people is a restraining one. As Christians live and interact in this godless world they serve God and they pray. When a Christian sees evil, he is moved to pray as God leads. The end result is a restraining influence in the world. It is not the Christian who does the restraining but it is the work of the Holy Spirit as He works in and through Christians.
At the rapture the restraining work of the Holy Spirit through the Church will end. At that time the Church will be taken up to heaven. The Holy Spirit will still be in the world as He is omnipresent. However the Spirit filled body of believers (the Church) will be gone. The restrainer, the Holy Spirit filled Church, will be removed and there will be nothing restraining evil. At that point the antichrist will be free to rise to power and do his evil works. While the Church is in the world, the antichrist is 'restrained' by the power of the Holy Spirit in each believer. The rapture will remove that restrainer of evil.
I hope I've made things as clear as can be. The Holy Spirit is the one who does the restraining. He is restraining evil as He indwells all saved Christians throughout the world. At the rapture the Church is taken to heaven. The Holy Spirit will still be present after the rapture. However, the Church will be in heaven and the Holy Spirit will no longer restrain evil and the antichrist will then be able to rise to power.

CONCLUSION:

Lets sum it all up. First the Holy Spirit is omnipresent. This means He is present everywhere in the creation of God. God's Spirit will never cease to be omnipresent. To do that He would cease to be God, which is impossible. For someone to say the Holy Spirit will be removed from earth at the rapture shows a great lack of understanding on the nature of God. God will not be removed from any of His creation....ever.
We also pointed out the fact that before Pentecost, the Holy Spirit was in the world and He will be in the world after the rapture. The only difference is the Church. The Church is a body of believers that came into existence at Pentecost. At that time, the Holy Spirit infilled all believers and sealed them until the day of redemption. Believers are now kings and priests unto God. As the Church works, serves God, and prays, the Holy Spirit works in and through them to restrain evil and the evil one. At the rapture the Church will be removed. At this time the Holy Spirit will no longer be restraining evil as the body of Spirit filled believers will be in heaven. Yes the Holy Spirit will still be present on earth, but the Church will not. This explains the removal of the restrainer which will allow the antichrist to rise to power.
So let me say this as a pre-tribulation rapture person. At the rapture the Church is taken to heaven. The Holy Spirit is now restraining evil and the evil one through the Church. Who is the Church? It is the saved people who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour. These Christians are blood bought and filled with the Holy Spirit. As they serve God and pray, God the Holy Spirit works in and through them to restrain evil. At the rapture this restrain is removed. The Church will no longer be present on earth and the work of the Holy Spirit in restraining evil through the Church will be finished. At this time the Holy Spirit is still on earth as He is omnipresent. However, He no longer restrains evil since the Church has been raptured up to heaven. NOW the devil can work out his plan and bring to power his antichrist. 

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 08:45:03 am by biblebuf »

JB Horn

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2015, 11:54:53 am »
BB
That's a well put together article, good fined💒

Fat

Re: Who are you going to believe, your preacher or an Apostle of The LORD?
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2015, 02:34:17 pm »
Who are you going to believe, your preacher or an apostle of The LORD JESUS CHRIST?

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There is no rapture.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy (Strong's Number: 646)(1 Tim 4:1) comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. (NAS)

1 Tim 4:1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons (The key to identifying the event is to identify the main person , which Paul does, calling him the “man of lawlessness.”)

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.   ME THINK WE'RE THERE NOW!

unknownservant

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2015, 03:25:15 pm »
Hi BibleBuf,

It's at the time when the devil stands in the Holy Place claiming to be GOD. The elect are being delivered up for a testimony against the devil.
It's during the hour of temptation, Jacob's Trouble. I would say that it is during the time of the Gentiles.
Read Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21.

These are the things that worry me. Few people really know what is going to happen. They are not prepared for it, nor geared for it. When satan gets here, they are going to be sifted like wheat. I actually think that no one on this site knows the answers to those questions. I'm not making fun or degrading anyone, I really want you guys to be ready.

unknownservant

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2015, 04:43:31 pm »
Hi Fat,

How are you?

First, you know who the man of sin is, correct? It's the devil. Where is the devil during the time he is revealed. The devil is sitting in the temple of GOD showing himself that he is GOD. Now, the Bible says that before JESUS returns, the devil will be here claiming to be GOD, so if you look at the falling away that has to happen before JESUS returns, what could that be? It's when GOD'S children are tricked by satan into believing that satan is GOD. So, what do GOD'S children do? Well they fall away to satan. They are no longer worshiping the True GOD, they are worshiping satan.

Now, five months after this happens, JESUS returns.

Mat 24:22  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Here is the length of time the days are shortened to:

Rev 9:10  And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
Rev 9:11  And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

When JESUS returns, those that fall for satan's deception will wish for the Rocks to fall on them. Then they will go to JESUS and say, we have cast out evil spirits in YOUR Name. But what does JESUS reply? HE replies 'Depart from me, I never knew you'!

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

How much more iniquity can you do than worshiping satan?

You see, those people didn't care enough about Truth. They just wanted to believe a lie. And what does GOD say about those that don't care about Truth?

Here is the rest of what Paul says, after he warns about the devil coming first:

This basically says that Michael the archangel will cast satan back to earth (Revelation 12).
The devil will do miracles in the sight of man. This will cause many to believe the devil is JESUS because they didn't care enough to seek Truth, so they are not ready. They fall away to the deception.

2Th 2:5  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Why are they unrighteous? Because they worship satan. How much more can you be unrighteous than worshiping satan?

2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And here is what GOD thinks about it! HE will send them STRONG delusion to believe satan. THAT SHOWS HE IS ANGRY!

2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

AND, who is it that won't worship satan? Well it's those that get delivered up for a testimony. Those that were written in The Book Of Life from the FOUNDATION of the world. They are predestined, they are chosen. Are there any of you on this website? I'm searching for you. If you understand these things, can you contact me?

Mar 13:9  But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

The Gospel gets published among all nations by these testimonies!

Mar 13:10  And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

It's actually GOD giving the testimonies through us! That is our destiny! We are predestinated to do that!

Mar 13:11  But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

This is referring to the elect, who KNOW TRUTH!

2Th 2:13  But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

When were we chosen? The FOUNDATION of the world was before any of us were here in flesh.

Eph 1:4  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

So, if many are called (have free will), but few are chosen (elect), then that means we are predestinated!

Eph 1:5  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Now, I'll tell you what garment you have to wear if you contact me. I may make a post on it later. But you don't want to be cast to outer darkness, so seek TRUTH!

Mat 22:11  And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
Mat 22:12  And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Mat 22:13  Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 22:14  For many are called, but few are chosen.

Now, who will worship satan?
The word 'wonder' below means admire. That is the same as worship.
Read closely! Those that were NOT written into The Book Of Life from the FOUNDATION of the world WILL worship satan.
Those that were written into The Book Of Life from the FOUNDATION of the world are the elect, the delivered up ones, the chosen, the predestinated.
Are you one of them? How do you know? If you see this TRUTH, you are! It's time to get ready. The devil is almost here. Contact me if you see this, but only if you see this (eyes to see and ears to hear).

Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

biblebuf

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2015, 05:36:55 pm »
I would say that it is during the time of the Gentiles.

Well then lets look at Luke 21. NAS

The Widow's Gift
1 And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury. 2 And He saw a poor widow putting in two small copper coins. 3 And He said, "Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all of them; 4 for they all out of their surplus put into the offering; but she out of her poverty put in all that she had to live on." 5 And while some were talking about the temple, that it was adorned with beautiful stones and votive gifts, He said, 6 "As for these things which you are looking at, the days will come in which there will not be left one stone upon another which will not be torn down." 7 They questioned Him, saying, "Teacher, when therefore will these things happen? And what will be the sign when these things are about to take place?" 8 And He said, "See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, 'I am He,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not go after them. 9 "When you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified; for these things must take place first, but the end does not follow immediately."

Things to Come
10 Then He continued by saying to them, "Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, 11 and there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven. 12 "But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and will persecute you, delivering you to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for My name's sake. 13 "It will lead to an opportunity for your testimony. 14 "So make up your minds not to prepare beforehand to defend yourselves; 15 for I will give you utterance and wisdom which none of your opponents will be able to resist or refute. 16 "But you will be betrayed even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death, 17 and you will be hated by all because of My name. 18 "Yet not a hair of your head will perish. 19 "By your endurance you will gain your lives. 20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near. 21 "Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city; 22 because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled. 23 "Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. (Note that the Gentiles have been removed at this point.)

The Return of Christ
25 "There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26 men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 "Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory. 28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near." 29 Then He told them a parable: "Behold the fig tree and all the trees; 30 as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 "So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. 32 "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place. 33 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. 34 "Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; 35 for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth. 36 "But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man." 37 Now during the day He was teaching in the temple, but at evening He would go out and spend the night on the mount that is called Olivet. 38 And all the people would get up early in the morning to come to Him in the temple to listen to Him.

Might as well look at Rom 11. NAS

Israel Is Not Cast Away
1 I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says in the passage about Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel? 3 "Lord, THEY HAVE KILLED YOUR PROPHETS, THEY HAVE TORN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND I ALONE AM LEFT, AND THEY ARE SEEKING MY LIFE." 4 But what is the divine response to him? "I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL." 5 In the same way then, there has also come to be at the present time a remnant according to God's gracious choice. 6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace. 7 What then? What Israel is seeking, it has not obtained, but those who were chosen obtained it, and the rest were hardened; 8 just as it is written, "GOD GAVE THEM A SPIRIT OF STUPOR, EYES TO SEE NOT AND EARS TO HEAR NOT, DOWN TO THIS VERY DAY." 9 And David says, "LET THEIR TABLE BECOME A SNARE AND A TRAP, AND A STUMBLING BLOCK AND A RETRIBUTION TO THEM. 10 "LET THEIR EYES BE DARKENED TO SEE NOT, AND BEND THEIR BACKS FOREVER ." 11 I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. 12 Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! 13 But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them. 15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16 If the first piece of dough is holy, the lump is also; and if the root is holy, the branches are too. 17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the rich root of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in." 20 Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited , but fear; 21 for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22 Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God's kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery -so that you will not be wise in your own estimation -that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness ( Strong's Number: 4138) of the Gentiles has come (Strong's Number: 1525) in; 26 and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB." 27 "THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS." 28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30 For just as you once were disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy because of their disobedience, 31 so these also now have been disobedient, that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. 32 For God has shut up all in disobedience so that He may show mercy to all. 33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! 34 For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, OR WHO BECAME HIS COUNSELOR? 35 Or WHO HAS FIRST GIVEN TO HIM THAT IT MIGHT BE PAID BACK TO HIM AGAIN? 36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

Now what does it mean, "until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in?"

It is obvious that Jerusalem Will not be saved until removal of the Gentiles who have come to their fulfillment, only elect having been saved. At this point the focus becomes on the Jews and their salvation. Once the gentiles are removed the softening of the heart of Israel will take place. Paul is telling us that our purpose here just to make Israel jealous and caused them to turn back to God. This will occur after every Gentile of the elect has come to Christ. "until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in'

BB

unknownservant

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2015, 06:15:38 pm »
Hi BibleBuf,

Nice list of verses. I hope you understand all of it. Now, can you answer the questions on the end time test please?

Thank you,
unknownservant

Fat

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2015, 06:15:51 pm »
Hello BB

I agree the the restrainer is the Holy Spirit and for the anti-christ to come into power the Spirit must release him. The Spirit will not allow Satan to have rule over the Church, "I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it". And I agree with Yusko's conclusion that the Church will be removed.

Hello unknownservant

Just something for you to consider, there will still be some elect remaining after the rapture minister to Israel. Revelation 7 & 14

biblebuf

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2015, 06:25:06 pm »
Hi BibleBuf,

Nice list of verses. I hope you understand all of it. Now, can you answer the questions on the end time test please?

Thank you,
unknownservant

I did, read the scriptures. Look beyond your 4 verses.

unknownservant

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2015, 06:25:41 pm »
Hi Fat,

You are out of context again!
Revelation 7 and 14 is about the Seal Of GOD being put into the minds of the elect. It's at the fifth trump, which is where were are at now.

Read my last post and try to understand it. If you can't understand it, ask FATHER to let you see it. You will be happy if you see it.

unknownservant