Author Topic: 100 Percent Proof that there is No rapture (Part 1)  (Read 4132 times)

unknownservant

Re: End Time Test
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 06:30:33 pm »
Hi biblebuf,

You did not answer, you listed verses. Listing verses and understanding them are two different things.
Can you just answer the three questions straight out? I'll be surprised if you can. If you know GOD'S WORD, you can answer those questions. If you don't know GOD'S WORD then you will not be able to answer those questions.

Here they are, for your convenience:

End Time Test

Okay! Here is the situation. It's the end time, the devil is here claiming to be GOD and no one has been raptured out. The devil already has those that will join his system, so he has no reason to go after them. But he is after those that won't join his system. They are GOD'S elect and it is their job to give a testimony against the devil and that testimony will be given to the elect by THE HOLY SPIRIT. It's obvious that THE HOLY SPIRIT isn't going to speak through someone that will join the devil's system. That testimony will help bring down the one world system. So, take a look at these verses and answer the questions after the verses.

Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luk 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Luk 21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Luk 21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

1. Why would our family or friends betray us and turn us in to the devil?
2. If some of us are put to death, how can that match with not a hair on our heads perish?
3. How can being patient cause us to keep our souls?

Fat

Re: 100 Percent Proof that there is No rapture (Part 1)
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 06:30:54 pm »
Hi Fat,

You are out of context again!
Revelation 7 and 14 is about the Seal Of GOD being put into the minds of the elect. It's at the fifth trump, which is where were are at now.

Read my last post and try to understand it. If you can't understand it, ask FATHER to let you see it. You will be happy if you see it.

unknownservant

Hello again Unknownservant.

I have read your post and it worries that you have lost touch with God's word but maybe if you take the time to try and understand the meaning of what is being said to you, you will fined the truth.

Why are you so hateful!

biblebuf

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2015, 06:33:09 pm »
Hi biblebuf,

You did not answer, you listed verses. Listing verses and understanding them are two different things.
Can you just answer the three questions straight out? I'll be surprised if you can. If you know GOD'S WORD, you can answer those questions. If you don't know GOD'S WORD then you will not be able to answer those questions.

Here they are, for your convenience:

End Time Test

Okay! Here is the situation. It's the end time, the devil is here claiming to be GOD and no one has been raptured out. The devil already has those that will join his system, so he has no reason to go after them. But he is after those that won't join his system. They are GOD'S elect and it is their job to give a testimony against the devil and that testimony will be given to the elect by THE HOLY SPIRIT. It's obvious that THE HOLY SPIRIT isn't going to speak through someone that will join the devil's system. That testimony will help bring down the one world system. So, take a look at these verses and answer the questions after the verses.

Luk 21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

2. If some of us are put to death, how can that match with not a hair on our heads perish?

Yes I did, search for it.

Good night.

unknownservant

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2015, 06:37:25 pm »
Hi Fat,

I'm not hateful. I love everyone on this site. I think that there must be an elect on this site and they are going to see this discussion and realize quickly who they are. I wish it was everyone on this site though. If it's not you, you will have your chance in the Millennium, but that is a very tough road to go on. It will make everything that you've gone through in this life look trivial and the outcome is much more scary. But everyone does get their chance. The chance they get is for the same reason that GOD hated Esau. I don't think you will get that, but the elect that reads this will. :)

unknownservant

unknownservant

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2015, 06:41:54 pm »
Hi biblebuf,

No, you didn't. You listed verses to push up your position. If you knew GOD'S WORD, you would do what any knowledgeable person in GOD'S WORD would do. You would answer the questions if someone asked. But you don't do that, do you. You simply say 'search for it' and then say 'good night'.

unknownservant

unknownservant

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 01:07:16 am »
End Time Test (Answers)

The answer is that the reason they will betray us is because they love us. They will think that the devil is JESUS and their only intention is to get us saved. The problem is that they don't know what we know, and that is that the devil comes first pretending to be CHRIST. The devil sits in the temple of GOD claiming to be GOD.

2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The answer to this question is that it is not our flesh body that the devil wants to kill. It's our souls. So, it's not the hair on your head you have to worry about, but your soul. If you give in to the devil, it your soul that will perish, not your flesh body. The devil will offer your flesh anything that it wants to get you to join him, but if you do join him, it's all over for you. It's your soul that will perish. Also, one of the devils names is death. That is the death you are put to, meaning the devil himself.

Heb 2:14  Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The answer to this question is that the fake CHRIST comes first and he will tempt you and do whatever it takes to win you over. If you give in to him, you lose your soul. So be patient and wait for the TRUE CHRIST and you will win the Crown Of Life, which is eternal life.

Jas_1:12  Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Rev_2:10  Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

macuser

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2015, 10:36:28 am »
The answers to your questions on Luke 21, can be found in Luke 21.
I think BB pointed that out.

biblebuf

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2015, 12:27:02 pm »
Well, you got some of it right, even if for the wrong reason. May be these words from Christ will help you see what is being said in Luke 21.

Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 "But beware of men, for they will hand you over to the courts and scourge you in their synagogues; 18 and you will even be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. 19 "But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. 20 "For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. 21 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 22 "You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved. 23 "But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes.

He continues.

Matthew 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 "For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST HER MOTHER-IN-LAW; 36 and A MAN'S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD. 37 "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38 "And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39 "He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.

Look at Mark.

Mark 13:7 "When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be frightened; those things must take place; but that is not yet the end. 8 "For nation will rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be earthquakes in various places; there will also be famines. These things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. 9 "But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them. 10 "The gospel must first be preached to all the nations. 11 "When they arrest you and hand you over, do not worry beforehand about what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour; for it is not you who speak, but it is the Holy Spirit. 12 "Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death. 13 "You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. 14 "But when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where it should not be (let the reader understand ), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 15 "The one who is on the housetop must not go down, or go in to get anything out of his house; 16 and the one who is in the field must not turn back to get his coat. 17 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!

What is really troubling to me is that you posted Luke 21:17 which is the answer to your first question and you can't see it.

In Christ
BB

Fat

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2015, 03:45:38 pm »
Quote from: BB
What is really troubling to me is that you posted Luke 21:17 which is the answer to your first question and you can't see it.

Add to that Christ words in other chapters:

Luke 11:23 NAS
"He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me, scatters.

Matthew 12:30 NAS
[The Unpardonable Sin] "He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters.

unknownservant

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 05:30:22 pm »
Hi biblebuf and Fat,

Being hated of all men for JESUS sake is not the answer to my first question. The answer to the first question is that your family and friends may think that satan is JESUS because satan comes as anti CHRIST. 'Anti' in the Greek means 'instead of', not 'against'. So, satan comes claiming to be GOD, meaning he will come claiming to be JESUS. Many that did not care about or see TRUTH will think satan is JESUS and therefore have you delivered up to satan thinking they are having you delivered to JESUS to be saved. They do it because they love you.

As far as the unpardonable sin goes, you are not seeing it. The unforgivable sin can only happen at one time on this earth and only by one group of people. The group is the elect and 'they only' can commit that sin, no one else can commit it. The sin is to know the TRUTH and to refuse THE HOLY SPIRIT to Speak. If an elect does that, it's all over from that elect. But in my opinion, the elect know who satan is and would be disgusted at satan and would never commit that sin.

Mat_24:24  For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Good thing it's NOT possible!

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 06:16:44 pm »
I think this topic has been full circle  :) I am getting dizzy.