Author Topic: Ever wonder if GOD or angels would be referred to as a man?  (Read 477 times)

unknownservant

Ever wonder if GOD or angels would be referred to as a man?
« on: January 21, 2015, 07:28:53 pm »
Wow! Look at this! Verses out of context!

If you are going to take verses out of context, then alteast try to make it show something that is a TRUTH in GOD'S WORD!
Forget reading one verse and then talking for an hour on how Uncle Mortakai learned a moral by what Aunt Jezzabel did.
Find out what GOD said! What was HIS message?
From what I can see from these out of context verses, man might mean a little more than a flesh being!
You might even figure out that we are GOD'S Children and that just maybe, that GOD'S Children were with HIM before!
But something went wrong! Something went dreadfully wrong!
And just like any good FATHER would do, GOD made a plan to save those children that HE loves so much!

The Journey of a lifetime begins!
Gen_1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,

GOD is not messing around! HIS plan is serious and WILL come to pass!
Exo_15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

We all know that Gabriel is an Arch Angel. His name means 'Man Of GOD'!
Dan_9:21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

This man is the devil!
2Th_2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Hmmm!
Rev_19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Is this the man that made the earth to tremble?
Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

What? The children PARTOOK of Flesh? Wow! I wonder if GOD did the same? If HE did, I bet HE did it in the same way as HIS children did!
Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

I wonder if this might be The PLAN of a Wonderful FATHER to SAVE HIS Children and destroy the evil being that would destroy HIS children?!

Bob

Re: Ever wonder if GOD or angels would be referred to as a man?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 07:42:33 pm »
unknownservant
I'm going to shut this down even before it starts.

Bob AKA Admindude

admin

• Administrator
Re: Ever wonder if GOD or angels would be referred to as a man?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 07:44:10 pm »
Bye unknownservant.