Author Topic: We have a building of God, an house not made with hands.  (Read 450 times)

biblebuf

We have a building of God, an house not made with hands.
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:50:47 pm »
We have a building of God, an house not made with hands.

"But will God indeed dwell with mankind on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain You; how much less this house which I have built. (2 Chr. 6:18 )
"Let them construct a sanctuary for Me, that I may dwell among them  (Exo. 25:8 ) "I will meet there with the sons of Israel, and it shall be consecrated by My glory. "I will dwell among the sons of Israel and will be their God.  (Exo. 29:43, 45 )
You have ascended on high, You have led captive Your captives; You have received gifts among men, Even among the rebellious also, that the LORD God may dwell there. (Psa. 68:18 )
Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. (2 Cor. 6:16 ) Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? (1 Cor. 6:19 ) in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.  (Eph. 2:22 )
And the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.  (Ezek. 37:28 ) For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved , we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. (2 Cor. 5:1)
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am , there ye may be also. (John 14:2-3)