Author Topic: Three Beasts  (Read 4086 times)

unknownservant

Three Beasts
« on: January 23, 2015, 06:17:04 pm »
Three Beasts

The First Beast:

Rev 13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

In nature, you will notice that GOD does not create multiheaded creatures. GOD does everything in a natural way. If you do see a multiheaded creature, it is usually a mutation of some kind. This beast in Rev 13:1 is a governmenal system. Also, this beast rises up out of the sea. The sea is a sea of people.

Rev 17:15  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

So this beast rises up out of the people. It is the governmental system of the end time. The One World System.

Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Notice that it says: 'they that dwell on the earth shall wonder'?
Well, that word 'wonder' means admire. That means they will worship this beast.

Rev_13:4  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Remember it said in Rev 17:8 that 'they that dwell on the earth shall wonder after the beast? Well, in Rev 13:4 it says 'who is able to make war with him?'.
The beast rises up out of the people and they that dwell on the earth wonder (or admire) the beast. It's the One World System beast. If it's the One World System, then there is no one to go against it. That is why they are unable to make war with him.

Now notice that this beast has seven heads and ten horns. Horns means power. The interesting thing is that the crowns are on the horns, not on the heads.

Rev 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Notice the power of the horns are given unto the beast? These ten horns are ten kings without kingdoms, but they receive power 'as kings' for one hour with the beast.
The hour that is talked about here is the hour of temptation. The time of anti CHRIST and his One World System.
Also notice that the crowns are not on the heads. If the crowns were on the heads it would mean that these are actual kings with kingdoms. These are not actual kingdoms though because the crowns are on the horns (meaning it's a political power situation). A kingdom means a king and his dominion. These kings are given power as kings, but since the crowns are on the horns, they didn't have their own 'home grown' kingdoms, but given power as kings.

The Second Beast:

Rev 13:11  And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18  Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding  count G5585 the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Notice that this beast comes out of the earth. This is the church, but this beast is actually coming out of the pit. It's the religious beast. It looks like the Lamb, but it speaks as a dragon. The dragon is the devil. The devil is going to disguise himself as the Lamb. Most will think he is JESUS, but in reality he is anti CHRIST ('anti' in the Greek isn't the same as 'anti' as we are used to it. It doesn't mean against, it means 'instead of'). So, this beast is the devil and satan. This beast gives that first beast it's power. The reason it's 'instead of' CHRIST is that most people are looking for JESUS to return, but instead they get satan who is pretending to be JESUS and he deceives them into thinking he is JESUS by his miracles. Boy are they going to wish for the rocks to fall on them when the True CHRIST returns and they realize they have been worshiping satan. You know of course that JESUS is going to tell them: Mat_7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Now, what is this wisdom that is talked about in Rev 13:18?
Well, it says to 'count' the number of the beast. That word 'count' is the Greek word:
G5585
ψηφίζω
psēphizō
psay-fid'-zo
From G5586 ; to use pebbles in enumeration, that is, (genitive case) to compute: - count.

and it's root word is:
G5586
ψῆφος
psēphos
psay'-fos
From the same as G5584 ; a pebble (as worn smooth by handling), that is, (by implication of use as a counter or ballot) a verdict (of acquittal) or ticket (of admission); a vote: - stone, voice.

It's meaning comes from it's use. Back in those days, people would use stones to keep track of or count things. After using those stones for a very long time, the stones would begin to be smooth or worn down. The usage of the word here means knowledge gained by wisdom or study. So, if you have studied GOD'S WORD for a long time, you may obtain this wisdom.
And what is this wisdom?
It's that the man of sin, the son of perdition, the devil that sits in the temple claiming to be GOD is anti CHRIST,

2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

and what does his number is six hundred three score and six mean?
It means that anti CHRIST comes at the 6th trump, the 6th seal, and the 6th vial.
JESUS returns at the 7th Trump, so the first supernatural being that arives here claiming to be JESUS and deceiving people with his miracles is actually satan.

The Third Beast:

Now, you might think that this beast should be called the first beast since it happened first. But those first two beasts above are at this end time and in this age. The beast that I'm going to outline here is from the last age and is very similar to the first beast above.

Rev 12:3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Rev 12:4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Now notice that this beast appeared in heaven. The beast in Rev 13:1 came up out of the sea (people). It's obvious that this beast is the devil or dragon, or at least he is the leader of it.
It is very important to notice that this beast has seven heads and ten horns also, but that the crowns are on the heads, not on the horns as they were in Rev 13:1.
The kings of this beast had actual kingoms, which means they were kings with dominions. Now what happened with this beast is that it drew a third part of the stars of heaven with it's tail.
If you read the book of Job, you will learn that GOD calls HIS children stars, and the fact that the devil drew these stars with his tail means that he did it behind the scenes with deception.
The devil got one third of GOD'S children to go against GOD and try to take GOD'S THRONE!
The reason that GOD'S children are here in flesh on this earth is to give them a chance to come back to HIM. HE had the choice to destroy those children that rebelled against HIM, but HE chose to destroy the age instead and give those children a chance to be saved by being born of woman, innocently with a veil so that they would not remember what happened in the last age and thereby allow those children to choose who they would love, HIM or satan.
Notice also that the devil tried to spoil GOD'S Plan. The dragon tried to devour the man child as soon as it was born. That basically means he tried to stop the seed of CHRIST and make war with the saints, which are the True followers of CHRIST. But in the end, the devil will pay his price, along with all that choose to follow him:

Eze 28:13  Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
Eze 28:14  Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:15  Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Eze 28:16  By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
Eze 28:17  Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Eze 28:18  Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

As stated in Ezekiel 28:8, GOD will turn satan to ashes from the inside out. With every step you take, choose what would please GOD, not what would please satan.
And remember, we have a redeemer, so repent and ask forgiveness. HE knows our shortcomings and paid the price for us.

Isa_49:26  And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Isa_59:20  And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

Hal

Re: Three Beasts
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 04:30:25 pm »
I don't know, everything I see in Rev 17 points to the Church of Rome to be the lady on the beast.

unknownservant

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 01:43:44 am »
Hi Hal,

How are you?

Take a look at this:

Notice that this verse says that the beast rises out of the sea. It is a sea of people. See Revelation 17:15 below.
Rev 13:1  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Notice that this verse says that 'all the world wondered after the beast'.
Rev 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Notice that this verse says 'who is able to make war with him', meaning the beast. Well, in a one world system there is no one to go against the beast.
Rev 13:4  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Notice that this verse says that the waters where the whore sits (and the whore sits upon the beast) are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues. Remember, the beast rose up out of the sea (it's a sea of people).
Rev 17:15  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:4  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev 17:5  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Notice that the woman that sits on the beast reigns over the kings of the earth. This amounts to a one world system.
Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

That great city is end time Babylon. Babylon means confusion. This is the devils one world system and the whore are those that are whoring after anti CHRIST, which are GOD'S children that did not know TRUTH (those that received the delusion because they cared not for the love of the TRUTH that they might be saved).

GOD is not the author of confusion.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:03:11 am by unknownservant »

Hal

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 11:09:39 am »
Doing just fine and I hope all is well with you and yours.

I was addressing the 'The Woman on the Beast' who does not appear until chapter 17.

True that God is not the author of confusion but He is the author of wisdom and He reminds us of that in verse 9

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

The city of seven hills was understood by the Jews, who John was writing to, to be Rome.

Check out her clothing, the history of the church and its prosecution of the elect, the fact that the Vatican is considered a country by the world including the U.N. The Vatican sends men to embassies wearing the clothing of the woman and having diplomatic immunity. The Pope is given parades and is welcome to countries as a world leader. And they consider him to be the ruler of all God's people.

Has not this Pope called for his people to work together with Muslims because (he says) we all worship the same god? Prostitute?

vs. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."

When John wrote this he was a prisoner of Rome and Rome ruled most of the known world.

I am interested on who you think this woman is, not who the beast is.

Shalom

unknownservant

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 10:23:24 pm »
Hi Hal,

We're doing well, thank you.

Sorry to take so long to get back to you.

The Harlot:

The Harlot Which Rides Upon The Beast With Seven Heads And Ten Horns.

Rev 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Dan 3:1  Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon.
Dan 3:2  Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.
Dan 3:3  Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up.
Dan 3:4  Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,

(Rev 17:15  And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. )

Dan 3:5  That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
Dan 3:6  And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

(The fiery furnace is tribulation. It's just like Egypt was an Iron Furnace. 'The heat is on', 'Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.', 'Called on the carpet'.
It's the being cast into prison for up to ten days.

Notice that the people are commanded to fall down and worship the Beast. This is the Harlot that rides upon the scarlet colored Beast.

The fiery furnace is for those that refuse to fall down and worship the Beast. If they refuse to fall down and worship the Beast then they are delivered up to death, that is to say the devil. If they are delivered up to death because they refuse to worship the devil then that means they are the elect. Those that had their names written in The Book Of Life from the foundation of the world.

(Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. )

Hal

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2015, 09:07:24 am »
Hello unknownservant
I'm in no hurry my friend.

Let tell you what I am drawing from your post, so I'm sure we are on the same page.

Notice that the people are commanded to fall down and worship the Beast. This is the Harlot that rides upon the scarlet colored Beast.

You believe that the woman is all the none saved people whom have not been chosen. If I'm wrong please help me out.

I believe that the last verse of the chapter tells us that she is a city and the one that fits that description is the Vatican.

18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."

It is clear to me that she has authority over others, not the elect.

IHS
Hal

unknownservant

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 06:54:59 pm »
Hi Hal,

Yes, the harlot that rides on the Beast system is all of the people of the earth that are not truly saved. I'll outline it below.

The following verse (Revelation 17:8) shows that the Beast system is actually headed by satan and 'they that dwell on the earth' will wonder whose names were NOT written in the Book Of Life from the foundation of the world. The word 'wonder' means admire. If they 'admire' the beast, they are worshiping the beast. Of course they will be joining his system. Now, if they admire satan (leader of Beast), then that means they are harlots. Cheating on GOD. 'they that dwell on the earth' means 'Everyone' that is not elect (written into The Book Of Life from the foundation of the world). So, this verse in itself says that the woman or harlot is all the world.

Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The seven mountains (Revelation 17:9) on which the woman sits are not current geographical locations, but one geographical location over time. That location is The Dome Of The Rock where GOD'S THRONE will be located (The North side of the Temple). The devil will claim that location. These mountains are kingdoms that have formed and have been conquered down through time, but the key thing to notice is that each of these kingdoms had control over Jerusalem. It started with ancient Babylon and will end with end time Babylon, which is 'that great city'. Ancient Babylon ruled the known world, end time Babylon will rule the known world also. The difference is that end time Babylon includes 'they that dwell on the earth'. Also, it is basically one continuous thread that shows satan's rule to the end of the age. The seventh head of the Beast that has seven heads and ten horns is end time Babylon (which is Mystery Babylon, that great harlot). That great city that rules over the kings of the earth is a One World System because it rules over the kings of the earth. Just like the Beast that forms out of the people, the religious system forms out of those same people (peoples, nations, multitudes, and tongues).

Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

A mountain is a kingdom or nation. Now, these seven kings are the leaders of those seven mountains. Many have already fallen (actually five have fallen at this time). You can trace these kingdoms to the end of the age, and if you look at what is written in the Bible and also look at history, you can find almost exactly where we are in time relative to The LORD'S DAY. Now, we know that the one that 'must continue a short space' is the devil. The devil is the leader of the last mountain or kingdom of this age. The key is that five are fallen, and one is. We know that when the one that 'is' falls, that the devil is the one that takes his place.

Rev 17:10  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The Beast that was (was in the last age), and is not (he is not here now because he is in prison), he is the eighth at the end of the Millennium for a short season. The devil is the seventh king and is also the eighth king, but after the Millennium. The seventh king is the last king of this age or the age of flesh. The devil goes into perdition and is the only named son of GOD that is already sentenced to death (Ezekiel 28) (perdition means to perish).

Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

If you look at Revelation 12 where the Beast system is a sign in Heaven rather than on earth, you will notice that the crowns were on the heads of those kings. In this age you will notice that the crowns are on the horns. A horn means power whereas a king has a kingdom (king and dominion). These ten horns of this age aren't home grown kings (no dominion), they are given power as kings. The hour spoken of here is the hour of temptation (Jacob's Trouble).

Rev 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

They all have the same purpose (one mind). These horns are well familiar with the devil because they get cast to earth with the devil (Revelation 12).

Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The called have free will and were saved. The chosen are predestined (Elect, which are GOD'S 7000).

Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The waters (sea) where the Beast rose from are the people, so the Beast system (which is what the harlot rides on), which is also religious, worships satan. This means the people, which are GOD'S children are worshiping satan. If they are worshiping satan, they are harlots.

The ten horns are actually fallen angels that come to earth with satan. They mingle with the seed of men. They make the whore desolate meaning they shall take TRUTH from the whore. Any place or group of people that doesn't have GOD'S TRUTH is desolate. The whore is naked because they worship satan. This means that they have no righteous acts to speak of. And as far as eating her flesh, she obviously left her work in the field because she thought JESUS had returned and the work was over. Well, where her body is, the birds of prey will be there also to eat her flesh (Spiritually dead).

Luk 17:34  I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Luk 17:35  Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luk 17:36  Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luk 17:37  And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

As far as getting burned with fire goes, GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, but these angels bring their fake fire, pretending to be CHRIST.

Rev 17:16  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Like GOD says in the book of Joel, the locust army is HIS army.

Rev 17:17  For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

If she reigns over the kings of the earth, then she is in control of the earth. That would be a One World System.

Now, lets trace the seven mountains to the end of the age:

Dan 3:1  Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon.
Dan 3:4  Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,
Dan 3:5  That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
Dan 3:6  And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

Notice in the verses above (Dan 3:1 and Dan 3:4 through Dan 3:6) that the dimensions of the image and the number of instruments played tells you that this is the beast system of the end time (and his number is 666).

Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

(was, and is not, and yet is = was in the last age, and is not here now because he is in the pit (prison), and yet is because he is coming back. )

Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

(Rev 12:12  Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. )

Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

So, the woman is GOD'S children, which is the sea of people that the One World Beast System forms of, and they are whoring after satan (who performs miracles on the earth in the sight of man and heals the deadly wound) of the One World System because they think that satan is JESUS. They fall away to the false CHRIST because they did not have a love for the TRUTH.

(2Th 2:1  Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. )

(2Th 2:8  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. )

The kings and kingdoms which are indicated in king Nebuchadnezzar's Image point to the end time Babylon The Great, which is the One World Beast System:
(which is the seventh mountain that Mystery Babylon, the Harlot sits upon)

Reference Daniel chapter 2 for king Nebuchadnezzar's Image and Daniel chapter 8 for a list of the kingdoms that lead to the end time Babylon. The first vision was Daniels interpretation of king Nebuchadnezzar's Image. This verse tells you that the verses in Daniel chapter 8 further describe that Image ('after that which appeared unto me at the first').
You can determine from both chapters the kingdoms (or mountains) of this Image.

Dan 8:1  In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.

1. Babylon (ancient) (head of gold) (this is one king of the five that are fallen).
2. Media and Persia (the ram with two horns) (silver arms and breast) (there are two kings here, but since they ruled together, lets count one kingdom as one of the five that are fallen).
3. Greece (Alexander The Great) (belly and thighs of brass) (one king of the five that are fallen).
4. Roman Empire (legs of iron) (one king of the five that are fallen).
5. Mohammad Empire (Arab) (since around 900 A.D.) (hasn't fallen yet, but will be one of the five that are fallen if Media and Persia count as one of the five instead of two).
6. One World System (this will count as the one that is, which is the sixth king or kingdom).
7. Anti CHRIST (which is satan is the seventh king) (One World Beast System with deadly wound healed) (must continue a short space).

MILLENNIUM ROD OF IRON DISCIPLINE = THE LORD'S DAY occurs between the seventh and the eighth king.

8. This king is satan without the role as anti CHRIST to test GOD'S children for a short season at the end of the Millennium before the WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT (satan is the eighth king, and is of the seven and goeth into perdition).

Note that if Media and Persia (silver arms and breast) count as two kings, then the one that is, would be the Mohammad Empire (Arab) and the ten horns which are the fallen angels (power as kings) would likely arrive before satan at that time and prepare for the arrival of satan (see Dan 7:24). This would put the Roman Empire as the fifth king that fell.

After the eighth king, then:
WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT
ETERNITY!

Note: the stone carved from the mountain (which will be the last of the seven mountains is the One World System) is likely GOD'S 7000, which are GOD'S Elect being delivered up for a testimony against satan, and/or may be the return of THE TRUE CHRIST.
Dan_2:34  Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:09:14 pm by unknownservant »

Hal

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 10:48:29 pm »
Hello unknownservant,

As I said I don't draw the same conclusion as you do. I'll add a few commentaries from others look at it much like I do.

Gills commentary

Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest
( Revelation 17:3 ) as there described,
is that great city,
often mentioned in this book; great Babylon, the city of Rome, ( Revelation 11:8 ) ( 14:8 ) ( 16:19 ) which reigneth over the kings of the earth; which then reigned in John's time over the kings of the earth; and this clearly points out the city of Rome, for there was no other city then, but that, which reigned over the kings of the earth; that was then the metropolis of the Roman empire, to which the whole world was subject; and therefore it is called all the world, ( Luke 2:1 ) and since, all the kings of the empire have been under the jurisdiction of Rome Papal. It was formerly called Urbs Regum, a "city of kings" F26, either for the reason in the text, or because its inhabitants looked like kings.

Robertson’s word pictures

The woman (h gunh). She is now explained after the beast has been interpreted. Verse Micah 1:9 made it plain enough, but this verse demonstrates that the woman is the city of Rome "which reigneth (h ecousa basileian, the one having a kingdom) over the kings of the earth (epi twn basilewn th gh)." Rome followed Babylon, and other cities may follow in their train.

Treasury of Scripture Knowledge

the woman
16:19 18:2 Daniel 2:40 Daniel 2:41 ; 7:23 Luke 2:1

which reigneth
The city which, at the time of the vision, "reigned over the kings of the earth," was undoubtedly Rome; and from its foundation, it has, in different ways, accomplished this object to the present time.
12:4

Have a good day unknownservant, catch you on the next one and thanks for your thoughts on the woman.

Hal

Fat

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 10:30:54 am »
Hello unknownservant,

As I said I don't draw the same conclusion as you do. I'll add a few commentaries from others look at it much like I do.

Gills commentary

Revelation 17:18
And the woman which thou sawest
( Revelation 17:3 ) as there described,
is that great city,
often mentioned in this book; great Babylon, the city of Rome, ( Revelation 11:8 ) ( 14:8 ) ( 16:19 ) which reigneth over the kings of the earth; which then reigned in John's time over the kings of the earth; and this clearly points out the city of Rome, for there was no other city then, but that, which reigned over the kings of the earth; that was then the metropolis of the Roman empire, to which the whole world was subject; and therefore it is called all the world, ( Luke 2:1 ) and since, all the kings of the empire have been under the jurisdiction of Rome Papal. It was formerly called Urbs Regum, a "city of kings" F26, either for the reason in the text, or because its inhabitants looked like kings.

Robertson’s word pictures[/b

The woman (h gunh). She is now explained after the beast has been interpreted. Verse Micah 1:9 made it plain enough, but this verse demonstrates that the woman is the city of Rome "which reigneth (h ecousa basileian, the one having a kingdom) over the kings of the earth (epi twn basilewn th gh)." Rome followed Babylon, and other cities may follow in their train.

Treasury of Scripture Knowledge

the woman
16:19 18:2 Daniel 2:40 Daniel 2:41 ; 7:23 Luke 2:1

which reigneth
The city which, at the time of the vision, "reigned over the kings of the earth," was undoubtedly Rome; and from its foundation, it has, in different ways, accomplished this object to the present time.
12:4

Have a good day unknownservant, catch you on the next one and thanks for your thoughts on the woman.

Hal

It's Hillary Clinton 8)

Defacto

• WWII Vet
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 06:59:47 am »
To correct a previous assumption in the OP:  Rev.13 describes two beasts, the Antichrist who is the one coming out of the sea in verses 1-2, and the False Prophet, who is the one that comes out of the earth, in verse 11.  The dragon is Satan, identified in Rev.12, who will give the beast out of the sea, his throne, power and great authority.  The beast out of the sea, the Antichrist, is #666 in verse 18.

Defacto