Author Topic: Worthy is the Lamb that was slain  (Read 642 times)

biblebuf

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
« on: February 01, 2015, 11:20:04 pm »
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain

I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore. (Psa. 86:12 )
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.
 (Psa. 50:23 ) It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: 2 To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, (Psa. 92:1, 2 ) Let them praise the name of the LORD, For His name alone is exalted; His glory is above earth and heaven. (Psa 148:13)
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.  (Psa. 150:6 ) Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard a great rumbling sound behind me, "Blessed be the glory of the LORD in His place." (Eze 3:12)
I beseech you, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. (Rom. 12:1 ) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is , the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. (Heb. 13:12, 15 ) Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; (Eph. 5:20 ) For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods. (1Ch 16:25)
Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.. (Rev. 5:12 ) Take words [of repentance] with you and return to the Lord. Say to Him: "Forgive all [our] sin and accept what is good, so that we may repay You with praise from our lips. (Hosea 14:2)  Then say, "Save us, O God of our salvation, And gather us and deliver us from the nations, To give thanks to Your holy name, And glory in Your praise." (1Ch 16:35) They raise their voices, they shout for joy; They cry out from the west concerning the majesty of the LORD. (Isa 24:14)
 Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, And His greatness is unsearchable . (Psa 145:3) "Who is like You among the gods, O LORD? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, Awesome in praises, working wonders? (Exo 15:11)
Bless our God, O peoples, And sound His praise abroad, (Psa 66:8)

Fat

Re: Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 04:30:13 pm »
He is the most awesome God, creator of all that has ever been, all that is and all that will ever be.