Author Topic: A Sign In The Heavens  (Read 784 times)

unknownservant

A Sign In The Heavens
« on: February 03, 2015, 08:28:53 pm »
A Sign In The Heavens
Written July 09, 2012

Many have heard that at the end times the Bible speaks of  signs in the heavens and on earth, such as in Acts 2:19.
Acts 2:19:
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke.

Watchmen know that  there are wars and insurrections occurring constantly like never before and that these are signs of the end as stated in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21. Well, as I have been watching for the next sign to happen, I cringed when I heard that  on May 20, 2012  that there was going to be a special kind of eclipse called a Ring Of Fire on the horizon. The reason it mattered was that this particular type of eclipse is also called the Serpent's Tail. I remember saying that  I had a feeling that the Serpents Tail Eclipse was a sign of the devil being on the horizon. Just like the eerie feeling I  had with the blood red moon that I could see from my back yard a couple of years ago,  this sign somehow seemed to stand out because of all of the other signs that keep coming , one after another. Earthquakes and volcanoes seem to be frequently happening and erupting all of the time. Birds and sea creatures dying in numbers not noticed in times past. (or at least seemingly so). The strange weather speaks for itself! Governments changing with insurrections almost overnight and Watchmen noticing that the One World System is starting to rear its ugly head (or horns).  Well, the next sign was on June 5, 2012 and is the reason for this article. This sign was interesting because it has direct implications to satan. It was a sign in the heavens. Venus transits the sun as the sun moves toward the horizon.  Venus is known as the Morning Star or early light , and early light symbolizes truth. The name lucifer also means the morning star and is  another name for satan. We all know that JESUS is the TRUE Morning Star or Early Light and  is  TRUTH, but satan claims to be and wants to be the morning star. What makes all of this interesting to me is that on the day of the Venus transition, I was preparing to get into the shower and was remembering back to the serpents tail eclipse and how I thought that somehow it was related to the devil being on the horizon. I asked my son (who was playing WarCraft across the room) to look up the Venus transition and tell me how long the transition would take. He immediately responded that he could not do it because he was in the middle of a game. I responded that I would do it after I get out of the shower. I commented  ‘wouldn’t it be interesting if it takes 6.66 hours?’.  Well, actually, somewhere deep inside  me, I  had this  urgent feeling that it had to take 6.66 hours.  Most of us know that 666 is the number of the beast and is representative of the 6th Trump, the 6th Seal, and the 6th Vial, at which time satan is cast back to earth. After my shower, I proceeded to check online for the length of time of the transit. It seemed that every place online that I checked, it always said that it would take about 7 hours. I wasn’t disappointed though, I somehow knew that it had to be 6.66 hours. I stopped searching for awhile, but the push inside found me searching again later that evening. That’s when I found it! It was listed at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Venus.  At the bottom of the page, the times of the transit are listed in a table labeled ‘Past Transits of Venus’.

5–6 June 2012   22:09
5 June   01:29
6 June   04:49
6 June   Visible in its entirety from Hawaii, Alaska, Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and Eastern Asia, with the beginning of the transit visible from North America and the end visible from Europe

If you look at the start and stop times, you will see that it occurred  between June 5 and June 6 of 2012 between the times of 22:09 and 04:49 UT. This comes out to be 6 hours and 40 minutes. If you convert the 40 minutes to a fraction, it is equal to  0.6666... totaling 6.66 ...hours. Somehow, I did not feel satisfied with this because the sixes continued out to infinity. I decided to let it go, but over a period of a few days, it still kept  gnawing at me. I decided to do another search and located another website that gave a more precise reading. I found it at http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/venus-transit.html. It’s stated as follows:
‘It takes Venus 6 hours and 40 minutes to travel across the Sun's disk. Seen from the Earth's center (geocentric coordinates) the transit begins at 22:09:29 and ends at 04:49:27 Universal Time (UT).
Depending on the observer's actual geographic location, times will differ by up to several minutes’.
Notice that seconds are shown. This shows the total transit time  as 6 hours and 39 minutes and 58 seconds or 6.6661 hours when taken from the center of the earth’s rotation, which is UT (Universal Time).

Conclusion:
I am still not satisfied with the extra 0.0061 at the end, but after realizing that the times can vary somewhat, I feel that if the exact time and the exact center of the earth was known, it would likely be exactly 6.66 hours. There is something more that adds to all of the signs in the heavens and the earth. Another  sign for me, is the feeling in my deep. I can feel the end coming and it gets stronger every day.

Conjecture:
On another day after all this, as I was getting out of the shower,  I had a thought as to how long an hour in heaven is as compared to an hour on earth. From what I understand, one hour in GOD’S time is equivalent to 5 months in man’s time (at least symbolically). You see, The Great Tribulation was supposed to last seven years, but GOD cut it short for the Elect’s sake.

Mat 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

And what were those days shortened too?

Rev_9:10  And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

And why is an hour in GOD’S time compared symbolically to five months in man’s time?

Mar_13:11  But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Rev_3:10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

I further wondered if it was possible that maybe, it will take 6.66 (man’s time to view the transit) times 5 (the time in months of The Hour Of Temptation) totaling 33.33 or 33 1/3 months for satan to make the trip to earth. If so, that would mean he would show up here March 05, 2015, on the day of Purim, which is a Jewish holiday that marks the Jewish people’s deliverance from a royal death decree around the fourth century BCE, as told in the Book of Esther.

An interesting thing that most people aren’t aware of is that one third is symbolic of deception in GOD’S WORD. So, when you see this verse:

Rev_8:7  The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

It means one third of the people were deceived by satan. The fire spoken of here is satan’s fake fire. You see, satan is pretending to be GOD, and GOD is a Consuming FIRE. Also, what is green grass? It’s food in the pasture for the sheep to eat. Well, it’s a Pastor’s job to feed the flock TRUTH! At this time, there is not much if any Food (TRUTH) left for the flock to feed on. It is all burned up by the fake fire.

Deu_4:24 For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.
Heb_12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

And these verses show you why 1/3 means deception:

Rev 12:3  And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Rev 12:4  And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

In the Book Of Job, GOD calls HIS children stars. The dragon, which is the devil drew a third part of them to join him. The fact that the dragon drew them with his tail indicates deception.

Job 38:4  Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5  Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6  Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7  When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Also, if you take a look at these verses, you can see that GOD’S children are called stars:

Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

You can replace ‘stars of GOD’ with ‘children of GOD’ to understand that verse better.
You see, satan wants to be the god of GOD’S children instead of GOD.
That disgusting arch angel wants to be our god. I don’t apologize for not capitalizing anything that has to do with satan, he disgusts me very much!

And would GOD use this kind of symbolic referencing?

Well, in the Book Of Daniel, king Nebuchadnezzar built a statue. The statue was 60 cubits high and 6 cubits wide. Everyone was ordered by the king to stop whatever they were doing and worship the statue any time the 6 instruments were played. That would be symbolic of 666.
Anyone who refused to fall down and worship the image was to be thrown into a fiery furnace that was heated seven times above normal. Not to worry though, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego were thrown in for refusing to worship anything but GOD and GOD protected them. JESUS was with them in that furnace and when they came out, there wasn’t even a smell of smoke on their clothes. GOD promises to protect HIS Elect when they are delivered up at the end time to give their testimony also.

Dan 3:1  Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon.
Dan 3:2  Then Nebuchadnezzar the king sent to gather together the princes, the governors, and the captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, to come to the dedication of the image which Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up.
Dan 3:3  Then the princes, the governors, and captains, the judges, the treasurers, the counsellors, the sheriffs, and all the rulers of the provinces, were gathered together unto the dedication of the image that Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up; and they stood before the image that Nebuchadnezzar had set up.
Dan 3:4  Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,
Dan 3:5  That at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:
Dan 3:6  And whoso falleth not down and worshippeth shall the same hour be cast into the midst of a burning fiery furnace.

Another interesting thing is that I had this thought to check to see if March 05, 2015 was a full moon. We all know that in the Bible, that nights and months and moons always relate to satan. Well, it turns out that indeed yes it is a full moon.

There are also some issues regarding The Book Of Esther. I won’t go into it now, but suffice it to say that man can’t deliver himself from a death decree. Only GOD can do that! As for us, we are fortunate because HE did so by giving HIS Only Begotten SON to die on a Cross so that we might Live!

I would like to say very clearly that I’m not predicting anything. This document only states a series of events that happened and the thoughts that I had that were related to those events. We all know that no man knows the hour that our LORD Returns. We can however know the season. When the anti CHRIST comes is part of the season, but I’m still saying that these things are merely interesting to me and do not mean they carry any kind prediction or fact as to when the devil will actually show up, as far as I know. There have been many people that have made predictions that turn out to be false and they usually discredit themselves rather quickly. I do not state any of the information in this document as a prediction. I simply find it interesting, just like the Tetrad’s of 2014 and 2015 are interesting. This is just a personal happening that ended up getting shared because I made a rush decision to share a countdown timer that I made to commemorate the occasion of what happened on the day of June 05, 2012 and the weeks following.

Thank you for taking the time to read my document.
July 09, 2012

References:

Venus Transit Times
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Venus
http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/venus-transit.html

Purim
http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/custom.html?year=2015&month=3&country=1&typ=1&cols=1&df=1&hol=8519551
http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/purim
http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/purim#obs

Venus, known as the morning star
http://www.universetoday.com/22570/venus-the-morning-star/
Rev_22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Isa 14:12 HowH349 art thou fallenH5307 from heaven,H4480 H8064 O Lucifer,H1966 sonH1121 of the morning!H7837 how art thou cut downH1438 to the ground,H776 which didst weakenH2522 H5921 the nations!H1471

H1966 הילל hêylêl hay-lale' From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning star: - lucifer.

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: A Sign In The Heavens
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 01:03:02 am »
For the PDF file go here
http://christianchat.com/blogs/veryelect/6213-sign-heavens.html

Fat

Re: A Sign In The Heavens
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:52:07 am »
For the PDF file go here
http://christianchat.com/blogs/veryelect/6213-sign-heavens.html

Thanks you can see the  next 10 post by Mr. Veryelect