Author Topic: Hey! Are you going to the marriage supper of the LAMB?  (Read 870 times)

unknownservant

Hey! Are you going to the marriage supper of the LAMB?
« on: February 05, 2015, 10:03:42 pm »
Hey! Are you going to the marriage supper of the LAMB?

Rev_19:9  And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Well, if you are going, have you considered what you are going to wear?

Mat 22:8  Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
Mat 22:9  Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
Mat 22:10  So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
Mat 22:11  And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
Mat 22:12  And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Mat 22:13  Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 22:14  For many are called, but few are chosen.

If many are called, but few are chosen, then what are those that are chosen wearing to the marriage supper?

Eph 1:4  According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5  Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Oh! Here it is! This is what those that are chosen are going to be wearing!
It's the Gospel Armour!

Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Eph 6:15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Eph 6:16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

But think it through! Don't just read it! Put it on and make sure it fits! Wear it now and be ready because if that evil day wasn't something that you have to withstand, we wouldn't be here in the first place! The thing that bothers me is that most fail the first part of that Armour. They don't know Truth! If the first part of the Armour fails, then what is going to happen to the rest of it in that evil day? I don't know the answer to that, but since that evil day is not here yet, there may be a little time left to try and repair that Armour, if indeed yours is broken!
Also, if the Sword of the Spirit is the WORD Of GOD, then if you don't know the WORD Of GOD, then your Weapon is broken also, not just your Armour!

So, if we are going to stand against the trickery or craftiness of satan, then we need to know Truth! But what about faith? Well, faith is believing in the evidence of things unseen, but how do we get faith or build faith? If your Shield is broken, then one of those fiery darts might take you down! Here's how to make your Shield strong: Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Important information regarding this document:

Soldier_Of_Faith at BibleForums.org made an important reply regarding my post of 'Hey! Are you going to the marriage supper of the LAMB?'.
He pointed out that in Revelation, it says directly what we are to wear to the marriage supper of the LAMB.

Here is what it says in Revelation:

Rev 19:7  Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev 19:8  And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
Rev 19:9  And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Now, this clearly shows that there can be no question as to what the wedding garment is going to be for those that are called. It is the fine linen that is made up of our righteous acts. Those without righteous acts will be naked in Heaven.

On the day that I wrote up the document on the marriage supper of the LAMB, I had a very strong unction regarding the wedding garment. The entire thought was in my mind all at once. I proceeded to look at Matthew 22:1 to 14 regarding the parable of the KING that had prepared a marriage supper for HIS SON. At the end of the parable, it states 'For many are called, but few are chosen.'. As many of you may know there are some that are chosen from the foundation of this world. They are addressed in the book of Ephesians. They are chosen and predestined. Those that are chosen do not have free will, but the called however do have free will.

Here is the parable:

Mat 22:2  The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
Mat 22:3  And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
Mat 22:4  Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
Mat 22:5  But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
Mat 22:6  And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
Mat 22:7  But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
Mat 22:8  Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
Mat 22:9  Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
Mat 22:10  So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
Mat 22:11  And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
Mat 22:12  And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Mat 22:13  Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 22:14  For many are called, but few are chosen.

Now those that will battle with JESUS to overcome satan are called and chosen and faithful:

Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The unction that came to me on the day I made the document on the wedding garment involved those that are chosen. They are told to put on the Whole Armour Of GOD. These are the chosen that will be delivered up to death as written in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21. They will give a testimony against satan, but it is not they who Speak, but THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Mar 13:11  But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Now, my thoughts on this subject are that without the Gospel Armour, those that are chosen will not be able to make it to the marriage supper of the LAMB. And the unction regarding those thoughts was an overpowering urge to post, that in order to get there, the few that are chosen would require the use of the Gospel Armour. I intend to place this information as part a permanent part of that document in case I should be driven or decide to post that document elsewhere in the future. Thank you to Soldier_Of_Faith for bringing this information to my attention. I would never want to nor intend to post inaccurate information regarding GOD'S WORD and may GOD forgive me if I have or ever will do such a thing. I have trust in GOD in everything I do, so I do think there is a purpose behind this happening. I think that GOD has HIS purpose and that we all have a part in that purpose, whether by election or by GOD making sure those with free will have their chance to make it back to HIM.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 03:58:24 am by unknownservant »

Bob

Re: Hey! Are you going to the marriage supper of the LAMB?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:35:22 pm »
Thread can be found at:   http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/106221-hey-you-going-marriage-supper-lamb.html#post1854655

unknownservant

Re: Hey! Are you going to the marriage supper of the LAMB?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 04:06:47 am »
Can everyone please re-read this post at least starting at the statement near the end of the post that says: Important information regarding this document:?

Thank you very much and GOD Bless you all.

unknownservant