Author Topic: That He would be just and the justifier  (Read 5376 times)

kjw47

Re: That He would be just and the justifier
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 01:00:53 pm »
Luke 12:32 Humm

Actually the little flock is referenced in John 17, not by name but if you read Luke 12:32 in context you'll get it. He is talking to WHO?????

Luke 12:32-- Have no fear --little flock--because your father has approved of giving you the kingdom.

he is talking to the little flock in Luke 12:32--not to the great multitude.

Bob

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 02:31:06 pm »

The Jews have been cut off-Matt 23:37-38)  not one who rejects Jesus is apart of him or will enter Gods kingdom. Its been over 1900 years--still rejected.
Spiritual Israel( Israelites who came to Jesus and Gentiles)--this is who is being spoken about--and it says nothing about being unmarried it says virgins( symbolic for having 0 to do with false religions and govts)that is apart of being no part of this world.
Peter was married he is part of the little flock. He obviously was not a virgin then as well, proving it is symbolic--and 2 tribes listed in Rev are not part of the 12 listed in the ot=--proving it is spiritual Israel.

John wrote Revelation after all other books had already been written, at the order of Jesus, was Jesus misleading John?

Moss

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 02:43:25 pm »
John wrote Revelation after all other books had already been written, at the order of Jesus, was Jesus misleading John?

They have a different Jesus, remember?

Quote from: Kjw
Peter was married he is part of the little flock.

Well daaa that proves that the little flock of Luke 12:32 is not the 144,000 in Revelation!
WAKE UP LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT ON A LIE.

kjw47

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 03:10:28 pm »

Rev 1:1---God gave revelation to Jesus

Much of Rev is symbolism--it kept satan in spiritual darkness and the world( the world Jesus taught to be no part of)
As well 1Peter 1:12--teaches even angels are desiring to peer into truths.

Only Jesus anointed teachers( real teachers) get deep hidden truths revealed through them.

kjw47

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 03:12:37 pm »
They have a different Jesus, remember?

Well daaa that proves that the little flock of Luke 12:32 is not the 144,000 in Revelation!
WAKE UP LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT ON A LIE.

No it proves being virgins was symbolism meaning not having anything to do with false religions and corrupt govts of the earth. The little flock is 100% for sure the bride of Christ-the 144,000

Moss

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 04:27:30 pm »

No it proves being virgins was symbolism meaning not having anything to do with false religions and corrupt govts of the earth. The little flock is 100% for sure the bride of Christ-the 144,000

I ask you to show me the scripture that shows the 144K in Revelation is the same as your little flock in Luke 12.

kjw47

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2015, 05:41:51 pm »
I ask you to show me the scripture that shows the 144K in Revelation is the same as your little flock in Luke 12.

The faithful and discreet slave( Jesus' real teachers) teach this truth. from HS--Jesus real teachers do not need the schools of men to have truth. the same as back then, the Pharisees condemned Jesus and his teachers because they didn't learn in the schools of men.

What do your teachers teach of why there is one flock mentioned but as two separate groups? What do the schools of men where they learned teach on the matter?

Bob

Re: provide biblical scripture to back up your point if asked.
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2015, 06:01:01 pm »

The faithful and discreet slave( Jesus' real teachers) teach this truth. from HS--Jesus real teachers do not need the schools of men to have truth. the same as back then, the Pharisees condemned Jesus and his teachers because they didn't learn in the schools of men.

What do your teachers teach of why there is one flock mentioned but as two separate groups? What do the schools of men where they learned teach on the matter?

Kjw47 just in case you did not stop by the rules of the board let me point out something.
This is a forum for discussing the Word of God (Bible) but there are areas for politics and church news, please keep those discussions in the proper places.

Please refrain from name calling and provide biblical scripture to back up your point if asked.

Blasphemy will not be tolerated!

There comes from time to time a point where a thread becomes repetitive and seems to be doing nothing but taking up internet bandwidth, if I see this happening I will lock the thread and end the debate.

We believe that the Bible is the Word of God trumps tradition or modern day prophets (those coming after Christ). Anytime tradition or prophecy disagrees with Scripture it has little value in a biblical discussion.

Sticking with the scriptures is the only way we can have a meaningful debate.

Moss

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 06:39:17 pm »

This is what my teacher teaches.

John 10:16  "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

kjw47

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 01:02:02 pm »
This is what my teacher teaches.

John 10:16  "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.

Yes they will be brought into Gods kingdom. It says nothing about the great multitude going to heaven. Gods kingdom is coming to earth. Jesus taught us to pray for that in the Lords prayer. That is why Jesus taught--Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth. He was speaking to the great multitude-
Proverbs 2:21-22--The blameless, and upright( righteous) will be left over on the Earth
Matt 24:22--Unless those days( Har-mageddon) were cut short, no flesh would be saved.

Since all know the unrighteous will not be saved. it has to be the great multitude this is speaking of.

Moss

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 04:20:13 pm »

Yes they will be brought into Gods kingdom. It says nothing about the great multitude going to heaven. Gods kingdom is coming to earth. Jesus taught us to pray for that in the Lords prayer. That is why Jesus taught--Matt 5:5--Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth. He was speaking to the great multitude-
Proverbs 2:21-22--The blameless, and upright( righteous) will be left over on the Earth
Matt 24:22--Unless those days( Har-mageddon) were cut short, no flesh would be saved.

Since all know the unrighteous will not be saved. it has to be the great multitude this is speaking of.

You sure like to take things out of context don't you?

1 Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them, saying: 3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

22 But the wicked will be cut off from the land And the treacherous will be uprooted from it.

Quote from: not eve related to your point (whatever it is)
15 "Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand ), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 "Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 "Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 "But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 "But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 "Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. 24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 "Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them. 27 "For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 "Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

Just as you can't show a relationship between the little flock and the 144,000 you can't dispute John 10:16, 
"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
is a gathering of all believers in God's kingdom.

You should get away from your handlers and study the scriptures on your own, you seem more intelligent than that WT propaganda you've been reading.

kjw47

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 04:53:07 am »
You sure like to take things out of context don't you?

Just as you can't show a relationship between the little flock and the 144,000 you can't dispute John 10:16,   is a gathering of all believers in God's kingdom.

You should get away from your handlers and study the scriptures on your own, you seem more intelligent than that WT propaganda you've been reading.

At Har-mageddon Gods king will bring Gods kingdom to the earth, He will destroy all wicked and wickedness. It is a govt--a king as the ruler--no matter where one stands post harmageddon they will be standing before the throne of God--the only ruling power ever again-Daniel 2:44.
I know 100% the JW teachers are Jesus'
Rev 21:1-2- teaches Gods kingdom comes down out of heaven to be with mankind( to earth obviously) and that is where mankind will live in Paradise forever( the new earth= no more satan influence) Gods kingdom in full control forever)-- only the little flock go to heaven=144,000 --Eden means-paradise--Gods original purpose

Moss

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 01:29:33 pm »

At Har-mageddon Gods king will bring Gods kingdom to the earth, He will destroy all wicked and wickedness. It is a govt--a king as the ruler--no matter where one stands post harmageddon they will be standing before the throne of God--the only ruling power ever again-Daniel 2:44.
I know 100% the JW teachers are Jesus'
Rev 21:1-2- teaches Gods kingdom comes down out of heaven to be with mankind( to earth obviously) and that is where mankind will live in Paradise forever( the new earth= no more satan influence) Gods kingdom in full control forever)-- only the little flock go to heaven=144,000 --Eden means-paradise--Gods original purpose

You have taken two verses out of context and draw conclusions from thin air. These verses do not address the little flock, Or do you 144,000 Jews who will minister to Israel during me Great tribulation. Just so others can see I'm posting the two verses in Context.

Dan 2
The Interpretation--Babylon the First Kingdom
36 "This was the dream; now we will tell its interpretation before the king. 37 "You, O king, are the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, the strength and the glory; 38 and wherever the sons of men dwell, or the beasts of the field, or the birds of the sky, He has given them into your hand and has caused you to rule over them all. You are the head of gold.
Medo-Persia and Greece
39 "After you there will arise another kingdom inferior to you, then another third kingdom of bronze, which will rule over all the earth.
Rome
40 "Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces. 41 "In that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay. 42 "As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. 43 "And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another , even as iron does not combine with pottery.
The Divine Kingdom
44 "In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever. 45 "Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy."

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, 4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." 5 And He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true." 6 Then He said to me, "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. 7 "He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son. 8 "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." 9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb."
The New Jerusalem
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper. 12 It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 The one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city, and its gates and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal. 17 And he measured its wall, seventy-two yards, according to human measurements, which are also angelic measurements. 18 The material of the wall was jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19 The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation stone was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, chalcedony; the fourth, emerald; 20 the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was a single pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. 22 I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 And the city has no need of the sun or of the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God has illumined it, and its lamp is the Lamb. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. 25 In the daytime (for there will be no night there ) its gates will never be closed; 26 and they will bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it; 27 and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

kjw47

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 02:00:35 pm »
we shall see soon.

Moss

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2015, 02:55:14 pm »
we shall see soon.

Absolutely!