Author Topic: 6 major teachings from Jesus  (Read 3474 times)

kjw47

6 major teachings from Jesus
« on: February 26, 2015, 12:18:06 pm »
Matthew 6:33--- Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)------ Matt 6--Jesus taught the Father would be providing these 3 things daily if needed, if one applied this single teaching--

Matthew 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH------ they= the great multitude of other sheep which no man can number.

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name(Jehovah)-- last line--the KINGDOM, POWER and GLORY all belong to the Father.

At John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Jesus teaches he has a God like we do-his Father-- so do his real teachers--( Paul)2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28, Eph 1:13,17, Coll 1:3--(Peter) at 1Peter 1:3--(John)at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement. Jesus has a God-his Father.

John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6=Jehovah, 26=Jehovah

John 4:22-24-- The hour is coming and the hour is now, that the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. For its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth.

this is the gospel taught by Jesus and his real teachers.

Fat

Re: 6 major teachings from Jesus
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 04:26:57 pm »
Matthew 6:33--- Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)------ Matt 6--Jesus taught the Father would be providing these 3 things daily if needed, if one applied this single teaching--

Matthew 5:5-- Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH------ they= the great multitude of other sheep which no man can number. Ps 37: 11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace. Jesus teaches there will be a new earth Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. (NWT)

The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy( Father) name(Jehovah)-- last line--the KINGDOM, POWER and GLORY all belong to the Father. How many names are there for the Father in the scriptures?

At John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Jesus teaches he has a God like we do-his Father-- so do his real teachers--( Paul)2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28, Eph 1:13,17, Coll 1:3--(Peter) at 1Peter 1:3--(John)at Rev 1:6--all 100% in agreement. Jesus has a God-his Father.

John 17:1-6,26--Jesus teaches--the one who sent him( Father) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6=Jehovah, 26=Jehovah

John 4:22-24-- The hour is coming and the hour is now, that the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. For its the Father who is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth.

Jesus teaches:

John 6:44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. 45  It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me. ....
 65 He went on to say:“This is why I have said to you, no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.” (NWT)

However He also teaches:

John 14:6 Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (NWT)

I am interest in hearing your take on the conflict in the NWT.

Oops forgot one.

Jesus also teaches that He (Jesus) is not "good" :  Luke 18:19 Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God. (NWT)

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:36:21 pm by Fat »

kjw47

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 05:22:14 pm »
 A good day to you Fat, There is no conflict--- ones destination is to go through Jesus( the real Jesus) to get to the Father-- The Father lets one find the real Jesus to go through to get to him--there is more than one Jesus being taught in this world. The real Jesus and the fake Jesus'. Few find the real one, that is why Few find the road that leads to life. Most stop at Jesus and fail to get to the Father to accomplish this ultra important daily activity-John 4:22-24.

Fat

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 05:47:22 pm »
A good day to you Fat, There is no conflict--- ones destination is to go through Jesus( the real Jesus) to get to the Father-- The Father lets one find the real Jesus to go through to get to him--there is more than one Jesus being taught in this world. The real Jesus and the fake Jesus'. Few find the real one, that is why Few find the road that leads to life. Most stop at Jesus and fail to get to the Father to accomplish this ultra important daily activity-John 4:22-24.

You've come to a circular argument with just one post, got to be a record even for the JW's.

Now how about Luke 18:19?

kjw47

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 12:01:00 pm »
What about Luke 18:19--it is plain enough.

How about Matt 5:5--when did your teachers teach this truth from Jesus or did they tell you--heaven or hell as the end and skip this truth?

Fat

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 12:28:16 pm »
What about Luke 18:19--it is plain enough.

How about Matt 5:5--when did your teachers teach this truth from Jesus or did they tell you--heaven or hell as the end and skip this truth?

Luke 18:10
I'm asking you if your Jesus is good. If it is plain enough please answer?

kjw47

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 01:49:06 pm »
Obviously not the good he was speaking about that only his God is.

What does this have to do with the 6 teachings I posted as the op? Are you the only one on this board?

Fat

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 02:03:23 pm »
Obviously not the good he was speaking about that only his God is.

What does this have to do with the 6 teachings I posted as the op? Are you the only one on this board?

In what way is your true Jesus not good, is He blemished? What is the good He is speaking of?

You are running from the truth of the scripture that your NWT has deliberately mistranslated for the purpose of pushing a faults Christ. Your Archangel Micheal is a faults Christ.

kjw47

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2015, 03:11:15 pm »
Gods written word proves Jesus is Michael, but that would be a different thread--6 true teachings from Jesus--are you denying they aren't what Jesus taught? that is what this thread is about. feel free to discuss them with me.

Bob

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 03:24:17 pm »
Gods written word proves Jesus is Michael, but that would be a different thread--6 true teachings from Jesus--are you denying they aren't what Jesus taught? that is what this thread is about. feel free to discuss them with me.

Hello KJW47

Is Michael a god? Are you a polytheist? We must know who is your true Jesus. You have been asked by Fat if your Jesus is blemished, is He?

Is He the creator?

"Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." (1 Cor. 8:6).   Isaiah 44:24 says, "Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, “I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone."

Bob

Which of your gods created you?

Zant Law

• ZLaw
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2015, 12:12:44 pm »

The Gospel, the good news, is about salvation. What is the good news is being taught here? You seem to be very vague.

kjw47

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 12:50:28 pm »
Hello KJW47
Is Michael a god? Are you a polytheist? We must know who is your true Jesus. You have been asked by Fat if your Jesus is blemished, is He?

Is He the creator?

"Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." (1 Cor. 8:6).   Isaiah 44:24 says, "Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, “I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone."

Bob

Which of your gods created you?

Hi Bob, Isaiah--LORD= YHWH(Jehovah) every place in the ot GOD or LORD all capitols = YHWH(Jehovah)He is the only true God. He is the only power-- He did it through Jesus--Jesus can do 0 without YHWH's power--Even Jesus told you in the last line of the Lords prayer--The KINGDOM, POWER and GLORY all belong to the Father.

Jesus was called a god( carrying the biblical meaning has godlike qualities) it is not calling him God--because Gods power goes through Jesus-Acts 2:22)

It was Jehovah who created all things, but he did it through Jesus. He alone has the power to do it, that is why it states he alone created everything.
It was the same with Moses--Jehovah alone parted the red sea--but through Moses--but Moses could not do it without Jehovah being the one who actually did it--Moses deserves 0 credit for that--Jehovah did it.

kjw47

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 12:52:33 pm »
The Gospel, the good news, is about salvation. What is the good news is being taught here? You seem to be very vague.

There is nothing vague about what Jesus taught--every teaching is very important. its a guarantee his real teachers teach every one of his truths and get them deep into each ones heart. Or do you think Jesus spoke them for nothing?

Bob

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 02:10:04 pm »

Hi Bob, Isaiah--LORD= YHWH(Jehovah) every place in the ot GOD or LORD all capitols = YHWH(Jehovah)He is the only true God. He is the only power-- He did it through Jesus--Jesus can do 0 without YHWH's power--Even Jesus told you in the last line of the Lords prayer--The KINGDOM, POWER and GLORY all belong to the Father.

Jesus was called a god( carrying the biblical meaning has godlike qualities) it is not calling him God--because Gods power goes through Jesus-Acts 2:22)

It was Jehovah who created all things, but he did it through Jesus. He alone has the power to do it, that is why it states he alone created everything.
It was the same with Moses--Jehovah alone parted the red sea--but through Moses--but Moses could not do it without Jehovah being the one who actually did it--Moses deserves 0 credit for that--Jehovah did it.

Sorry KJW47 but your translation states the Word was a god.

Quote from: Your NWT bible
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. (NWT)
Your cult is very insistent that the bible be taken literally, (STAKE NOT CROSS)  so the question now comes up from your non-literal interpretation, is your bible wrong in it's interpretation of John 1?

You have stated so far that Jesus was not good in the context of Luke 18:19

Quote from: your MWT bible
18  And one of the rulers questioned him, saying: “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit everlasting life?” 19  Jesus said to him: “Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except one, God

You told Moss that the 144,000 male Jews is the little flock referred to in Luke 12 when it it's not so:

22  Then he said to his disciples: “That is why I say to you, stop being anxious about your lives as to what you will eat or about your bodies as to what you will wear. 23  For the life is worth more than food and the body more than clothing. 24  Consider the ravens: They neither sow seed nor reap; they have neither barn nor storehouse; yet God feeds them.+ Are you not worth much more than birds? 25  Who of you by being anxious can add a cubit to his life span? 26  If, therefore, you cannot do such a small thing, why be anxious about the remaining things? 27  Consider how the lilies grow: They neither toil nor spin; but I tell you that not even Sol′o·mon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these. 28  Now if this is how God clothes the vegetation in the field that today exists and tomorrow is cast into an oven, how much more will he clothe you, you with little faith! 29  So stop seeking what you will eat and what you will drink, and stop being in anxious suspense; 30  for all these are the things the nations of the world are eagerly pursuing, but your Father knows you need these things. 31  Instead, keep seeking his Kingdom, and these things will be added to you.
32  “Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom. 33  Sell your belongings and give gifts of mercy. Make money pouches that do not wear out, a never-failing treasure in the heavens, where no thief gets near and no moth consumes. 34  For where your treasure is, there your hearts will be also.

But if you take the time to read your own translation you'll see who that 144,000 are.

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel:
5  Out of the tribe of Judah 12,000 sealed; out of the tribe of Reu′ben 12,000; out of the tribe of Gad 12,000; 6  out of the tribe of Ash′er 12,000; out of the tribe of Naph′ta·li 12,000; out of the tribe of Ma·nas′seh+ 12,000; 7  out of the tribe of Sim′e·on 12,000; out of the tribe of Le′vi 12,000; out of the tribe of Is′sa·char 12,000; 8  out of the tribe of Zeb′u·lun 12,000; out of the tribe of Joseph 12,000; out of the tribe of Benjamin 12,000 sealed.

You have said that the Jews have been cut off (this is a heresy not alowed on this board) Romans 11 warns us of teaching replacement theology:

Quote from: your bible NWT
1 I ask, then, God did not reject his people, did he? By no means! For I too am an Israelite, of the offspring of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2  God did not reject his people, whom he first recognized. Do you not know what the scripture says in connection with E·li′jah, as he pleads with God against Israel? 3  “Jehovah, they have killed your prophets, they have dug up your altars, and I alone am left, and now they are trying to take my life.” 4  Yet, what does the divine pronouncement say to him? “I have left for myself 7,000 men who have not bent the knee to Ba′al.”+ 5  So in the same way, at the present time also, there is a remnant+ according to a choosing through undeserved kindness. 6  Now if it is by undeserved kindness, it is no longer through works; otherwise, the undeserved kindness would no longer be undeserved kindness.
7  What, then? The very thing Israel is earnestly seeking he did not obtain, but the ones chosen obtained it. The rest had their senses dulled, 8  just as it is written: “God has given them a spirit of deep sleep, eyes that do not see and ears that do not hear, down to this very day.” 9  Also, David says: “Let their table become a snare and a trap and a stumbling block and a retribution for them. 10  Let their eyes become darkened so that they cannot see, and always make them bend their backs.”
11  So I ask, They did not stumble and fall completely, did they? Certainly not! But by their false step, there is salvation to people of the nations, to incite them to jealousy. 12  Now if their false step means riches to the world and their decrease means riches to people of the nations, how much more will their full number mean!
13  Now I speak to you who are people of the nations. Seeing that I am an apostle to the nations, I glorify my ministry 14  to see if I may in some way incite my own people to jealousy and save some from among them. 15  For if their being cast away means reconciliation for the world, what will the acceptance of them mean but life from the dead? 16  Further, if the part of the dough taken as firstfruits is holy, the entire batch is also holy; and if the root is holy, the branches are also.
17  However, if some of the branches were broken off and you, although being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became a sharer of the richness of the olive’s root, 18  do not be arrogant toward* the branches. If, though, you are arrogant toward them, remember that it is not you who bears the root, but the root bears you. 19  You will say, then: “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20  That is true! For their lack of faith, they were broken off, but you are standing by faith.+ Do not be haughty, but be in fear. 21  For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22  Consider, therefore, God’s kindness+ and severity. There is severity toward those who fell, but toward you there is God’s kindness, provided you remain in his kindness; otherwise, you too will be lopped off. 23  And they also, if they do not remain in their lack of faith, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them back in. 24  For if you were cut out of the olive tree that is wild by nature and were grafted contrary to nature into the garden olive tree, how much more will these who are natural branches be grafted back into their own olive tree!
25  For I do not want you to be unaware of this sacred secret,+ brothers, so that you do not become wise in your own eyes: A partial dulling of senses has come upon Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in, 26  and in this manner all Israel+ will be saved. Just as it is written: “The deliverer* will come out of Zion and turn away ungodly practices from Jacob. 27  And this is my covenant with them,+ when I take their sins away.” 28  True, with respect to the good news, they are enemies for your sakes; but with respect to God’s choosing, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29  For the gifts and the calling of God are not things he will regret. 30  For just as you were once disobedient to God but have now been shown mercy because of their disobedience, 31  so also these now have been disobedient with mercy resulting to you, so that they themselves may also now be shown mercy. 32  For God has confined all of them together in disobedience so that he might show all of them mercy.
33  O the depth of God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgments are and beyond tracing out his ways are! 34  For “who has come to know Jehovah’s mind, or who has become his adviser?” 35  Or, “who has first given to him, so that it must be repaid to him?” 36  Because from him and by him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever. Amen.

The JW's have not replaced God's chosen.
Remember that the book of revelation was witten after the death of Christ. It is clear in Rev 7 that the sons of Israel make up the 144,000. In 1948 Israel again became a nation and it's people are returning in great numbers.

Your translation is symbolic when it suits you.

kjw47

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 03:26:19 pm »
Sorry KJW47 but your translation states the Word was a god.
Your cult is very insistent that the bible be taken literally, (STAKE NOT CROSS)  so the question now comes up from your non-literal interpretation, is your bible wrong in it's interpretation of John 1?

You have stated so far that Jesus was not good in the context of Luke 18:19

You told Moss that the 144,000 male Jews is the little flock referred to in Luke 12 when it it's not so:

But if you take the time to read your own translation you'll see who that 144,000 are.

You have said that the Jews have been cut off (this is a heresy not alowed on this board) Romans 11 warns us of teaching replacement theology:

The JW's have not replaced God's chosen.
Remember that the book of revelation was witten after the death of Christ. It is clear in Rev 7 that the sons of Israel make up the 144,000. In 1948 Israel again became a nation and it's people are returning in great numbers.

Your translation is symbolic when it suits you.

I explained a god carries the biblical meaning--has godlike qualities( because Jehovah did all of it through Jesus( acts 2:22) Jesus taught plainly he could do 0 of his own inititive---  it was not calling the word--God--capitol G)
every single being who rejects Christ is antichrist--the Israelites have proven that for the last over 1900 years. John had 0 clue what the religion would be called here in these last days--so he used Israel carrying the biblical meaning Gods chosen--it is spiritual Israel as I have pointed out, not literal Israel.
then you explain Matt 23:37-38--where it plainly teaches the house of Israel is cut off.

There is 0 proof in all creation that Jesus died on a cross-- the greek word stauros--an upright pole, or stake--is translated cross in trinity translations. Catholicism translated trinity translations--the originals were destroyed before others translated-- Catholicism held councils headed by a pagan false god worshipping king--guess who had the final say as to what was truth? Councils held because they did not know many truths. Then they refused to let anyone read the bible for about 1000 years, it was kept in latin, only higher up clergy could read it, they burned members of their own religion alive as a public spectacle for heresy if they tried to translate it to the language of the day. not the Jesus in Gods written word, he taught forgiveness. The protestants broke off after they could read for themselves, but could not fix it because the originals were gone and alls they had was Catholicism translation.