Author Topic: 6 major teachings from Jesus  (Read 3475 times)

Moss

Re: 6 major teachings from Jesus
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 03:36:27 pm »
I explained a god carries the biblical meaning--has godlike qualities( because Jehovah did all of it through Jesus( acts 2:22) Jesus taught plainly he could do 0 of his own inititive---  it was not calling the word--God--capitol G)
every single being who rejects Christ is antichrist--the Israelites have proven that for the last over 1900 years. John had 0 clue what the religion would be called here in these last days--so he used Israel carrying the biblical meaning Gods chosen--it is spiritual Israel as I have pointed out, not literal Israel.
then you explain Matt 23:37-38--where it plainly teaches the house of Israel is cut off.

There is 0 proof in all creation that Jesus died on a cross-- the greek word stauros--an upright pole, or stake--is translated cross in trinity translations. Catholicism translated trinity translations--the originals were destroyed before others translated-- Catholicism held councils headed by a pagan false god worshipping king--guess who had the final say as to what was truth? Councils held because they did not know many truths. Then they refused to let anyone read the bible for about 1000 years, it was kept in latin, only higher up clergy could read it, they burned members of their own religion alive as a public spectacle for heresy if they tried to translate it to the language of the day. not the Jesus in Gods written word, he taught forgiveness. The protestants broke off after they could read for themselves, but could not fix it because the originals were gone and alls they had was Catholicism translation.
Just for my information what was the old world Greek word for cross?
Thanks

kjw47

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 03:58:46 pm »
Thanks

Stauros=greek, translation = an upright pole or stake--Catholicism used cross as the translation.

Bob

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 04:03:41 pm »
I explained a god carries the biblical meaning--has godlike qualities( because Jehovah did all of it through Jesus( acts 2:22) Jesus taught plainly he could do 0 of his own inititive---  it was not calling the word--God--capitol G)
every single being who rejects Christ is antichrist--the Israelites have proven that for the last over 1900 years. John had 0 clue what the religion would be called here in these last days--so he used Israel carrying the biblical meaning Gods chosen--it is spiritual Israel as I have pointed out, not literal Israel.
then you explain Matt 23:37-38--where it plainly teaches the house of Israel is cut off.

There is 0 proof in all creation that Jesus died on a cross-- the greek word stauros--an upright pole, or stake--is translated cross in trinity translations. Catholicism translated trinity translations--the originals were destroyed before others translated-- Catholicism held councils headed by a pagan false god worshipping king--guess who had the final say as to what was truth? Councils held because they did not know many truths. Then they refused to let anyone read the bible for about 1000 years, it was kept in latin, only higher up clergy could read it, they burned members of their own religion alive as a public spectacle for heresy if they tried to translate it to the language of the day. not the Jesus in Gods written word, he taught forgiveness. The protestants broke off after they could read for themselves, but could not fix it because the originals were gone and alls they had was Catholicism translation.

I so sorry but that is not what your bible says. By the way try reading the NAS or the HCS, they are translated from the oldest known text.

You teach that God goes back on His promises, our God is incapable of such actions. You have added to the scriptures in the above paragraph by putting in your own beliefs not supported by scripture, much like Islam does.

Moss

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 04:05:44 pm »

Stauros=greek, translation = an upright pole or stake--Catholicism used cross as the translation.

That is not what I ask, could you give me the old bible Greek for the work Cross, thank you.

Fat

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 04:36:23 pm »
Thanks

You don't get it do you? If God breaks his promise to the Jews because  they sinned, then why wouldn't he break his promise to you, also a sinner?

Bob

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 04:57:49 pm »
Replacement theology is a heresy. When Christ was asked how many times we should forgive those who trespass against us, what was His answer? Would you teach that God would do less than what He expects you to do?  Matthew 18:21-22,  Luke 17:4

As per the rules of the board I am going to lock this thread.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:01:59 pm by admin »