Author Topic: Fellow heirs with Christ  (Read 1272 times)

biblebuf

Fellow heirs with Christ
« on: March 02, 2015, 11:19:26 pm »
Fellow heirs with Christ

And if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. (Rom. 8:17 ) For this reason He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, since a death has taken place for the redemption of the transgressions that were committed under the first covenant, those who have been called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance. (Hebrews 9:15) to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, (1 Peter 1:4) also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, (Ephesians 1:11)
And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise. (Gal. 3:29 )
See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. (1 John 3:1 ) Therefore you are no longer a slave, but a son; and if a son, then an heir through God. (Gal. 4:7 )  He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will. (Eph. 1:5 ) Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. (Colossians 1:12)
"Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. (John 17:24 )
'He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, TO HIM I WILL GIVE AUTHORITY OVER THE NATIONS; (Rev. 2:26 ) "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. (Matthew 25:34) 'He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. (Rev. 3:21 )

Hal

Re: Fellow heirs with Christ
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 10:25:20 pm »
Gal 3:29
Adopted into the pormiss.

Fat

Re: Fellow heirs with Christ
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 10:42:21 am »
God has never gone back on a promise and He never will.

Romans 11:24–27 For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree? For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery -so  that you will not be wise in your own estimation -that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;

A covenant is an agreement between two parties. There are two types of covenants: conditional and unconditional. A conditional or bilateral covenant is an agreement that is binding on both parties for its fulfillment. Both parties agree to fulfill certain conditions. If either party fails to meet their responsibilities, the covenant is broken and neither party has to fulfill the expectations of the covenant. An unconditional or unilateral covenant is an agreement between two parties, but only one of the two parties has to do something. Nothing is required of the other party.

The Abrahamic Covenant is an unconditional covenant. God made promises to Abraham that required nothing of Abraham. Genesis 15:18-21 describes a part of the Abrahamic Covenant, specifically dealing with the dimensions of the land God promised to Abraham and his descendants.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Abrahamic-covenant.html#ixzz3TRYcXmi7