Author Topic: A mortal has 0 right to tell another--you are saved  (Read 4001 times)

kjw47

A mortal has 0 right to tell another--you are saved
« on: March 03, 2015, 04:25:59 am »
Not a single mortal has seen a single name written in the book of life
Not a single mortal can read anothers true heart
Not a single mortal has a clue who can endure till the end-Matt 10:22

alls a mortal can do is have theory.

Every mortal who tells another--you are saved or born again-in reality are trying to elevate themselves into Gods position, only God writes names in the book of life.

Fat

Re: A mortal has 0 right to tell another--you are saved
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:59:55 am »
Not a single mortal has seen a single name written in the book of life
Not a single mortal can read anothers true heart
Not a single mortal has a clue who can endure till the end-Matt 10:22

alls a mortal can do is have theory.

Every mortal who tells another--you are saved or born again-in reality are trying to elevate themselves into Gods position, only God writes names in the book of life.

No arguement here, however a mortal can give the true message of salvation. It is interesting you earlier referred to Christ as mortal and yet quote His words.
Jesus has given His believers the authority to pass on His word and Baptise in His name.

kjw47

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 09:00:49 am »
No arguement here, however a mortal can give the true message of salvation. It is interesting you earlier referred to Christ as mortal and yet quote His words.
Jesus has given His believers the authority to pass on His word and Baptise in His name.

Yes he did, but he gave no mortal the right to tell them they are saved.
Paul likened it to a race--he said one must run it with endurance--to the end.
A mortal can teach one what they must do to continually live their life to be saved in the end. But they have 0 clue if that one is actualy doing that.
Jesus taught--Matt 7:21---only those who live now to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom--And Jesus showed us how by this ultra important teaching--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by every( OT-NT) utterance from God(Applied)

Fat

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 09:41:46 am »

Yes he did, but he gave no mortal the right to tell them they are saved.
Paul likened it to a race--he said one must run it with endurance--to the end.
A mortal can teach one what they must do to continually live their life to be saved in the end. But they have 0 clue if that one is actualy doing that.
Jesus taught--Matt 7:21---only those who live now to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom--And Jesus showed us how by this ultra important teaching--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by every( OT-NT) utterance from God(Applied)

Some of your post make it seem you believe you're talking with Catholics, this is a not a Catholic forum. We have no Pope or Watchtower to tell us God's will, we have the Scriptures. Sola scriptura - Scripture alone. Our teacher in the Scripture is one of the Trinity who was part of our baptism. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 2:8-9  For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

So do you do the Fathers will so that you can be saved or do you do the work of the Father because you have been saved?

Do you boast of your salvation because of your self righteousness?

Romans 2:23

Romans 4:2

1 Corinthians 1:29

1 Corinthians 9:16

kjw47

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 12:36:02 pm »
Some of your post make it seem you believe you're talking with Catholics, this is a not a Catholic forum. We have no Pope or Watchtower to tell us God's will, we have the Scriptures. Sola scriptura - Scripture alone. Our teacher in the Scripture is one of the Trinity who was part of our baptism. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Ephesians 2:8-9  For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

So do you do the Fathers will so that you can be saved or do you do the work of the Father because you have been saved?

Do you boast of your salvation because of your self righteousness?

Romans 2:23

Romans 4:2

1 Corinthians 1:29

1 Corinthians 9:16

Not 1 is assured of salvation unless they run the race with endurance and cross the finish line( the end) Matt 10:22)--- that is not to say one isn't in a saved position, but not a single other mortal knows if another is by the 3 points I showed.
For example--if I were speaking to Judas while he was still in good standing,( an anointed apostle) he would believe he was saved, but he failed to endure till the end.
If Peter was killed when he denied Jesus 3 times( after all he saw Jesus do) he would have failed to endure till the end. But he lived, he saw the risen Jesus and stood strong against the Pharisees only a few days after the denial.-He repented.

Fat

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 06:38:16 pm »

Not 1 is assured of salvation unless they run the race with endurance and cross the finish line( the end) Matt 10:22)--- that is not to say one isn't in a saved position, but not a single other mortal knows if another is by the 3 points I showed.
For example--if I were speaking to Judas while he was still in good standing,( an anointed apostle) he would believe he was saved, but he failed to endure till the end.
If Peter was killed when he denied Jesus 3 times( after all he saw Jesus do) he would have failed to endure till the end. But he lived, he saw the risen Jesus and stood strong against the Pharisees only a few days after the denial.-He repented.

“I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus,” Philippians 1:6.

His work is perfect, Dt. 32:4. His salvation saves.

Has He began a work in you?

kjw47

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 01:32:53 pm »
“I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus,” Philippians 1:6.

His work is perfect, Dt. 32:4. His salvation saves.

Has He began a work in you?

That works for sopme but not for all--Judas proved that--- the majority are even close to being an anointed teacher appointed directly by Jesus--he( Judas) failed. and see this from Jesus--Matt 7:21-23--Many have failed. because they did not run with endurance--some mortal assured them they were saved. But they were wrong--they are wrong abojut every oner they tell--they have 0 right--they are not Jesus' teachers.

Fat

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 02:21:33 pm »

That works for sopme but not for all--Judas proved that--- the majority are even close to being an anointed teacher appointed directly by Jesus--he( Judas) failed. and see this from Jesus--Matt 7:21-23--Many have failed. because they did not run with endurance--some mortal assured them they were saved. But they were wrong--they are wrong abojut every oner they tell--they have 0 right--they are not Jesus' teachers.

Quote from: Judas never was in the book of life.
John 13: 19
 I do not speak of you all; I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture might be fulfilled, "He who eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me."

John 6: 69 - 72
68.  Then Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the Words of eternal life.
69.  And we have believed and have known that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.
70.  Jesus answered them, Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? And one of you is a devil?
71.  But he spoke of Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon; for it was he who was about to betray Him, being one of the Twelve.

Quote from:  Christ lost none of His sheep
John 17:12
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those that You have given Me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.

macuser

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 03:02:11 pm »

Hebrews 13:5 Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

John 6:39 "This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.   

1 Peter 1:5 who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

John 10:28.  and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.     29. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30.  "I and the Father are one."

kjw47

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2015, 12:47:28 pm »
Hebrews 13:5 Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"

John 6:39 "This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day.   

1 Peter 1:5 who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

John 10:28.  and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand.     29. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30.  "I and the Father are one."

Every one knows--being one means in purpose.
As well the Father has to give one to Jesus. The real Jesus--there are different ones being taught in this world--- many false teachers-2Cor 11:12-15--- as I am showing the ones telling another you are saved or born again fit into that category. Because they do not know.

macuser

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2015, 02:51:42 pm »

Every one knows--being one means in purpose.
As well the Father has to give one to Jesus. The real Jesus--there are different ones being taught in this world--- many false teachers-2Cor 11:12-15--- as I am showing the ones telling another you are saved or born again fit into that category. Because they do not know.

No, actually you're saying that Jesus is a liar.

John 10:28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

In the JW spin book how long is eternal life? When Jesus says no one is able to snatch them does that include the devil?

kjw47

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 11:46:07 am »
No, actually you're saying that Jesus is a liar.

John 10:28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

In the JW spin book how long is eternal life? When Jesus says no one is able to snatch them does that include the devil?

You misunderstand that statement---Judas was snatched away--an elite apostle=anointed--these many will be snatched away--Matt 7:22-23--Jesus is obviously speaking of those who run the race with endurance and endure till the end-- As Jesus taught--only those who are living now to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom-Matt 7:21--many are being told by false teachers they are saved--Jesus is showing them they are not unless they do Matt 7:21

macuser

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 12:12:59 pm »

You misunderstand that statement---Judas was snatched away--an elite apostle=anointed--these many will be snatched away--Matt 7:22-23--Jesus is obviously speaking of those who run the race with endurance and endure till the end-- As Jesus taught--only those who are living now to do the Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom-Matt 7:21--many are being told by false teachers they are saved--Jesus is showing them they are not unless they do Matt 7:21
if you take the time to read the verses you post you'll see that  Mat 7:22. Jesus tells them that He NEVER I REPEAT NEVER knew them.

you are arguing with God's word, not me .

kjw47

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2015, 03:01:00 pm »
if you take the time to read the verses you post you'll see that  Mat 7:22. Jesus tells them that He NEVER I REPEAT NEVER knew them.

you are arguing with God's word, not me .

Exactly--Jesus never knew them--so ask yourself--who on earth does powerful works in Jesus name? and excorcism,s, and prophesy in Jesus, name?--ones who think they have a great love for Jesus, that is who--those who are told they are Christian, but Jesus is telling them that they are not true followers. their teachers are false, ( 2Cor 11:12-15)misleading them.
I am not arguing, I am stating facts.

biblebuf

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2015, 03:32:03 pm »

Exactly--Jesus never knew them--so ask yourself--who on earth does powerful works in Jesus name? and excorcism,s, and prophesy in Jesus, name?--ones who think they have a great love for Jesus, that is who--those who are told they are Christian, but Jesus is telling them that they are not true followers. their teachers are false, ( 2Cor 11:12-15)misleading them.
I am not arguing, I am stating facts.

For screen capture only BB