Author Topic: CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD  (Read 712 times)

biblebuf

CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD
« on: April 26, 2015, 04:44:43 pm »
CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD

'And It Shall Be That Everyone Who Calls On The Name Of The Lord Will Be Saved.' (acts 2:21)

"And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the LORD Will be delivered; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem There will be those who escape, As the LORD has said, Even among the survivors whom the LORD calls. (Joe 2:32)

To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours: (1 Co 1:2)

That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. For the Scripture says, "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED."  (Rom 10:9-13)

"Of Him all the prophets bear witness that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins." (Acts 10:43)

"Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the LORD , and the God who answers by fire, He is God." And all the people said, "That is a good idea." (1 Kings 18:24)

"Will he take delight in the Almighty? Will he call on God at all times? (Job 27:10)

"But both man and beast must be covered with sackcloth; and let men call on God earnestly that each may turn from his wicked way and from the violence which is in his hands. (Jonah 3:8)

"And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.' " (Zechariah 13:9)

"I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, 'Here am I, here am I,' To a nation which did not call on My name. (Isaiah 65:1)

macuser

Re: CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 09:19:45 am »
He waits!

John 16:24
Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be made full.