Author Topic: Do you have the right to fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus?  (Read 711 times)

biblebuf

Do you have the right to fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ?

You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons. (1Cor 10:21)

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. (Rev. 3:20, 21)

The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "This is the ordinance of the Passover: no foreigner is to eat of it; (Exo. 12:43 )

Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, (Eph. 2:19 )

God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. (1Co 1:9)

Remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. (Eph. 2:12, 13 )

Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. (Joh 14:23)

For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.(1Co 12:13)

What we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. (1Jo 1:3)

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all. (2Co 13:14)