Author Topic: Yet not what I will, but what You will Lord.  (Read 541 times)

biblebuf

Yet not what I will, but what You will Lord.
« on: July 18, 2015, 11:48:03 pm »
Yet not what I will, but what You will Lord.

Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, " Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns. (Rev. 19:6 ) Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure  (Isa 46:10)
"I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. (Job 42:2 ) But He said, "The things that are impossible with people are possible with God." (Luke 18:27 ) "All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to His will in the host of heaven And among the inhabitants of earth; And no one can ward off His hand Or say to Him, 'What have You done?'(Dan. 4:35 ) "Even from eternity I am He, And there is none who can deliver out of My hand; I act and who can reverse it?" (Isa. 43:13 ) And He was saying, "Abba! Father! All things are possible for You; remove this cup from Me; yet not what I will, but what You will." (Mark 14:36 ) The LORD of hosts has sworn saying, "Surely, just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand, (Isa 14:24)
When He entered the house, the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to Him, "Yes, Lord." Then He touched their eyes, saying, "It shall be done to you according to your faith." (Matt. 9:28, 29 ) And a leper came to Him and bowed down before Him, and said, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean." Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. (Matt. 8:2, 3 )  And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. (Matt. 28:18 )
Some boast in chariots and some in horses, But we will boast in the name of the LORD, our God. (Psa. 20:7 ) "Be strong and courageous, do not fear or be dismayed because of the king of Assyria nor because of all the horde that is with him; for the one with us is greater than the one with him. (2 Chr. 32:7 ) Even as You gave Him authority over all flesh, that to all whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life. (Joh 17:2)

NAS