Author Topic: Far Beyond Our Imagination  (Read 1517 times)

Moss

Far Beyond Our Imagination
« on: February 21, 2012, 10:24:22 am »

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”
1 Corinthians 2:9
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.… He carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel … I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. Revelation 21:1-2 , Revelation 21:10-11 , Revelation 21:22-23

“Oh, when we meet in heaven, we shall see how little we knew about it on earth.”
Payson

Zant Law

• ZLaw
Re: Far Beyond Our Imagination
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 12:09:05 am »
One thing about being dead in Christ, you don't fear death as you thought of it before you were saved. I have seen a lot of people die and there is quite a difference in those that fear it and those that go in peace.

You can live in anticipation or in hopelessness and despair.

Moss

Re: Far Beyond Our Imagination
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:18:19 pm »
A while back a friend of mine ask me what I thought heaven would be like. I had no answer except that every thing that is wrong here on earth will not be there. Other than that I really don't care, it is one of those things we won't know until we get there.