Author Topic: For the battle is not yours but God's.  (Read 584 times)

biblebuf

For the battle is not yours but God's.
« on: April 13, 2016, 06:31:27 pm »
For the battle is not yours but God's.

who were born, not of blood, or of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but of God (John 1:13 )

Jesus answered, “I assure you: Unless someone is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God Whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and whatever is born of the Spirit is spirit (John 3:5, 6)

“This is the promise I made to you when you came out of Egypt, and My Spirit is present among you; don’t be afraid (Hag. 2:5 )

and he said, "Listen, all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: thus says the LORD to you, 'Do not fear or be dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours but God's.     (2 Chr. 20:15 )

"With him is only an arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles." And the people relied on the words of Hezekiah king of Judah. (2 Chronicles 32:8 )

and that all this assembly may know that the LORD does not deliver by sword or by spear; for the battle is the LORD'S and He will give you into our hands. (1 Sam. 17:47 )