Author Topic: Rev. Franklin Graham: ‘I Cannot Support the President or Vote for Him’  (Read 1391 times)

biblebuf

“The Bible is very clear on this. And I cannot support the president or vote for him because of his support for abortion and same-sex marriage." -Rev. Franklin Graham

“To me, same-sex marriage is unraveling the institution of marriage that God gave. And it is against the Bible, it is against Holy Scripture, it’s against God’s instruction,” Graham said. “And so I cannot support any candidate -- and it has nothing to do with being a Republican or a Democrat. If a Republican takes these positions, I’m not going to vote for them, and so I think Christians ought to understand this.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rev-franklin-graham-i-cannot-support-president-or-vote-him

JB Horn

Re: Rev. Franklin Graham: ‘I Cannot Support the President or Vote for Him’
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 01:18:50 pm »
Ditto  Franklin!

Fat

Re: Rev. Franklin Graham: ‘I Cannot Support the President or Vote for Him’
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 06:17:41 pm »
I am happy to see REV. Graham come out with this statement.I know what his father started getting older is come out with some statements that most of us consider outrageous. You have to make allowance for his dad because of his age. I remember Billy graham when I was a kid and a better man I do not think i have ever met and i will always remember him when he spoke in the cow palace in San Francisco and not as he appeared later in life on the larry king show.