Author Topic: The water of life through the ages.  (Read 1307 times)

JB Horn

The water of life through the ages.
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:08:45 pm »
He smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed. (Psa. 78:20 )
All our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; and did all eat the same spiritual meat; and did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that rock was Christ. (1 Cor. 10:1-4 ) One of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. (John 19:34 ) He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isa. 53:5 )
Ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. (John 5:40 ) My people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water. (Jer. 2:13 )
If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. (John 7:37 ) Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (Rev. 22:17 )

The living water of life has always been Christ.