Author Topic: THREE DAYS I WILL BUILD ANOTHER MADE WITHOUT HANDS  (Read 591 times)

biblebuf

THREE DAYS I WILL BUILD ANOTHER MADE WITHOUT HANDS
« on: April 20, 2019, 06:33:10 pm »

THREE DAYS I WILL BUILD ANOTHER MADE WITHOUT HANDS

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jonah 1:17 Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

Matthew 16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Matthew 17:23 And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.

Matthew 27:40  And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

Matthew 27:63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Mark 14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Matthew 26:61  And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

Hal

Re: THREE DAYS I WILL BUILD ANOTHER MADE WITHOUT HANDS
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 07:42:39 am »

“And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed. But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him. But go, tell His disciples—and Peter—that He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him, as He said to you.”

Mark 16:5-7