Author Topic: Remember What Thanksgiving Is.  (Read 1378 times)

macuser

Remember What Thanksgiving Is.
« on: November 21, 2016, 05:11:04 pm »
Remember What Thanksgiving Is.

Exodus 23
16. "Also [you shall observe] the Feast of the Harvest [of] the first fruits of your labors [from] what you sow in the field; also the Feast of the Ingathering at the end of the year when you gather in [the fruit of] your labors from the field.

Philippians 4
6. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Daniel 2
23. "To You, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, For You have given me wisdom and power; Even now You have made known to me what we requested of You, For You have made known to us the king's matter."

Psalm 50
14. "Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving And pay your vows to the Most High;

Colossians 2
6. Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk in Him,
7. having been firmly rooted [and now] being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, [and] overflowing with gratitude.

Psalm 100
1. A Psalm for Thanksgiving. Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth.
2. Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before Him with joyful singing.
3. Know that the LORD Himself is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; [We are] His people and the sheep of His pasture.
4. Enter His gates with thanksgiving [And] His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
5. For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting And His faithfulness to all generations.

John 3
16. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Psalm 136
1. Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Romans 1
21. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing to be wise, they became fools,

1 Thessalonians 5
18. in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

Romans 1
8. First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, because your faith is being proclaimed throughout the whole world.

Romans 12
1. Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, [which is] your spiritual service of worship.

John 6
11. Jesus then took the loaves, and having given thanks, He distributed to those who were seated; likewise also of the fish as much as they wanted.

2 Corinthians 9
8. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;

Matthew 26
27. And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave [it] to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you;
28. for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Moss

Re: Remember What Thanksgiving Is.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 06:04:23 pm »
Amen!